-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Series Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love those titles! And agreeing with JC, Death of Revelation is cool too. 😎
My series titles so far, listed in chronological order:
Aer’eth: A History (open to other titles here relating to history), [A:aH]
The War of the Wood Sprites (open to other title suggestions here relating to war and wood sprites), [TWotWS]
The D…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Anybody up to sprint? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Eheheheheh… I didn’t like him back, but we’re still friends. (Writing tip: I could feel his heartbeat through his shirt. Might be a good descriptor for books.)
Anyways, I agree. Writing TSoA (sunsets, but acronym-ized XD) was super fun. I wish I could date kaizy tho. 😂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK Y’ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <3333 😄
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j I mean… uh… I’ve actually been kissed before so I can provide advice on the whole feelings part.
@nanisnook @devastate-lasting I started out that way too. I’d used to be like “I want these two characters to kiss, but, uh, that’s really awkward, idk if I want to.” And then my heart would speed up literally thinking about it.
Annnn…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU girl!!! <33333 I’m so happy you love them!!! They’re my favorite couple for certain 😉 (For a while, I gave Deek a “girlfriend” and thought they might be my favorite couple, but that didn’t happen XD) I haven’t written many romances in the past, so I’m very thankful that I have such wonderful advice to help me…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting I will convince you. #goals #authorsareevil #muahahahaha
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres 😂 Wait, Catherine can do some superheroine stuff?!?!?!😃😃😃 That’s AMAZING!!!!!!!! Ahh, YES, I am so honored!!!!!😃 XD What kind of stuff can she do? If you don’t want to answer, that’s totally fine! 🙂 You’re welcome!!!!! My memoir is about when I an elementary-aged kid, I tried out for parts in the church plays, but because I was a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I
I
I just can’t believe it!!!! And I felt like I had a horrible writing week. Girl, this just made me SOO HAPPY!!!!! Thank YOU soooo much for starting up and maintaining this AMAZING forum!!!!!! Writing this week has been the most fun I’ve had in FOREVER!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Blog Scavenger Hunt in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j This sounds like a lot of FUN, Grace!!!!!!!!!😃 I signed up and I’m so excited!!!!!!😀 I’ve never hosted a giveaway before, so I guess I’m in need of some ideas and how-to methods.😂 Oh, and thank you so much for tagging me!!!!!!!!!😀😀<333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, that’s okay!!! I’m always super nervous to edit posts, because usually they vanish. I actually posted the above post twice because it disappeared, so I’m sorry if it duplicated!! 🙁 And that makes total sense:) Thank you!!:D Also, in response to your next post, THANK YOU!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 I’m going to try to work on them even more…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, everyone.. I would like you all to read this! https://kadotakesan.wordpress.com/2021/04/17/reflections-tag/
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j You are seriously the pro to end all pros. Literally. Destroy everybody else in your path, including me. Do us all a mercy. XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
YOU TAGGED THE RIGHT GIRL!!! YAY!!! *cough cough* All right, I’m sure it was inevitable that I would come here straightaway, but honestly? I’ve gotten to love writing romance so I can’t help it:) So I don’t have any specific questions, per say, though I was going to describe what I had outlined for my main pairing (Newton & Caira) and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog Scavenger Hunt in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Haha, nope it’s not too bad. Issawritery, it really grows on ya. 😉
YAAY!!!!! I am SOO EXCITED AND PUMPED for this!!!!!!! Oooh AWESOME!!!!! I think Kat’s gonna definitely sign up (if she hasn’t already. 😉 ), so I’ll probably end up doing it on Into My Writing Journey. Unless, if we’re in need for some more sites, TWN can always have…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
AAAHH I LOOOVE it when a story has got some good ole *clean* romance!!!! And *cough* I might seriously have waaay too many kiss scenes planned out in the course of all my novels.😜 Anyway, I LOOOVE THIS TOPIC idea, especially ’cause sometimes I have some trouble with my kiss scenes. I will definitely be coming here when I’m in need of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*grins* I’m glad Anton enjoyed the hot chocolate! Caira should visit Birch Woods sometime and let him try coffee–I’m sure the two of them would have an interesting chat over a cup of coffee XD Thank you!! I thought it fit both Deek and Newton’s characters to have that brotherly relationship, because neither of them ever had a brother…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello Fellow Writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Legolas hands down!!! But I also loooove Sam, Frodo, Gimli, Gandalf, and Aragorn.
allll of themLEGOLAS IS DA BEST!!!!! *high fives*Hahaha, yess, it is soo much fun!!! Girl, trust me, I’ve looked ridiculous a ton of times when I’m acting, so in comparison, I doubt it’s as bad. 😆😜
Oooh, no I haven’t. *quickly adding that to my list of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-
*grins* I’m glad Anton enjoyed the hot chocolate! Caira should visit Birch Woods sometime and let him try coffee–I’m sure the two of them would have an interesting chat over a cup of coffee XD Thank you!! I thought it fit both Deek and Newton’s characters to have that brotherly relationship, because neither of them ever had a brother a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog Scavenger Hunt in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
First off, loooove the issawritery thing.🤣🤣🤣 Honestly, I kinda wish that was my username now. 😉 Secondly, EEEEKK THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I did something similar to this in January when TWN hosted Escaping the Blogosphere, it was a virtual scavenger hunt that lots of other bloggers helped participate in. We had a lotta fun, so I am just…[Read more]
- Load More
