-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@graice-j
IKR?? I thought the name ‘Maverick’ fitted him, but I fell in love with ‘Deek’ more XD If you wanna hear his first-ever name… *gulps* … it was Gabriel, which does not fit him at all lol. I only went with Gabriel because he belonged to an entirely different series which I completely scrapped about a year ago.
Some of Caira’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, girl THANK YOU!! Your feedback is super helpful (and encouraging, as always 🙂 ) Thank you for taking the time to read it (because I know my chapters can be looooong)!!!! Just a million thank yous for this AMAZING feedback!!! 🙂 <33333333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL I JUST FOUND THIS REALLY OLD DRAWING AND I THOUGHT I’D POST IT XDDDD

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Lol, character art struggle: I was in the middle of this AWESOME drawing of one of my lil beans (lol I call my charries beans) and then one of the lines smudged…. I had to throw it out ;v;
-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I caught your post, thankfully XD
Well, my writing is getting better. Unfortunately I’m having way too many ideas and this is how one book became eight. XD I’m developing one of my charries further, her name is Faye and I’ll probably make a few posts about her somewhere… but yeah.. I have currently 15, 052 words in my novel…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yesss!! You should do a persona!!! Aww, thank you, I’m really glad to hear that I inspired you!!! 😊
XD thank you I enjoyed making it
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Not to interrupt this conversation, but that’s so neat!! I should try doing a persona sometime… You’ve SO inspired me to start drawing, girl!!!! <3333333 Also I love your new tagline XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Yep! That’s basically what a persona is. Most of my personas are for putting myself into franchises XD, but I have a few that are kinda like alternate forms of myself if that makes sense.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are great names!! I didn’t even make the connection that Catherina was Rina’s full name!! *slaps palm to forehead* By the way, when you were listing off those names, you reminded me that I very nearly named Deek ‘Maverick’. That was his name in the early drafts XD
I know!! Sometimes I just shake at my head at…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD, Daisy!!!!!! Thank you for this!!!!!! I’m so happy I HAVE FAN ART!! Woohoo!!!! I really like it, and you totally got her dress perfect!! Thank you!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa, girl!! You have some amazing dialogue in your story!! You totally sound like a pro writer!! (Do you have any tips on how you do it??)
Awww, those quotes are so sweet! I especially love the one where Temira is talking to Paul! Those are some great lines of dialogue!!! <333333 *tries not to cry*
Oh…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!! I love your characters’ names as well!! I don’t know if I’ve told you, but I ADORE the name Jocelyn!!! 🙂
THE NICKNAMES, YES!! I love giving my characters nicknames even though I know they’d hate it (anyone else do this? XD) Like, occasionally I’ll refer to Newton as ‘Newt’ even though I know he would hate that…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Not sure if this has been done before (forgive me if so) but I thought it’d be neat to post some of our favorite quotes from our WIPs! It could range from anything from a charrie’s dialogue, a common, everyday catchphrase they use, or anything of the like! And it doesn’t have to be limited to just one quote.
For instance, I really like one of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!! What a coincidence!! 😀 I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen an ‘Alexa’ in a fictional book EVER, so that’s neat you’re writing about one!! LOL!!
Yeah, I’m the same way, to an extent. I wouldn’t mind naming my future son Derrick or my future daughters Felicity (that’s the MC to another WIP that I haven’t talked about XD), Alana,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Yes!! Me too!! (Although I probably shouldn’t name my daughter Caira XD) Newton would’ve been such a great name for a son… *sigh* Alas.
I relate 10/10! I think of my charries as my babies, no matter the age. I want nothing bad to happen to them… until I think up more ways to make their lives miserable XD My family probably thinks…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Cool! Yeah, I have like 14+ persona characters (I’m actually not kidding) and they are almost all named Bren. It’s weird.
Oooh! I might have to check that out! If you ever want help naming charries though, I’m here 😉 I love thinking of names!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yikes, this happens to me, too! Maybe go to the Activity section in your profile, copy and paste your post, and try re-posting? I’m sorry! 🙁
-
Alexa Autorski and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Nice collages! I could learn a thing or two from yours! 😉
- Load More
