-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Thank you!! Actually, it’s not a manga XD That’s just my art style. Thank you! I’m really glad I did that, it paid off after 3 days!! XDDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yellow there, everyone! I made an illustration for the cover of my first novel… what are y’alls thoughts? Would you pick this book up if you saw it in a bookstore? What kind of vibe does it give?
(And btw, this took around six hours to create, all drawn by hand with Copic markers in case you were wondering 😅)
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!! I actually came up with the name myself 😊 I have the feeling he’s gonna be my next li’l bean… Look out Kodia, you’re about to undergo….. CHARACTER DESIGN, MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres No problem! I’m actually going to write a short story about the characters <3333 The boy’s name is Kodia and I’m still deciding the pixie’s name. <33
-
Kads replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy No problem! I thought Ciel was a cool name. It actually means “sky” in many languages!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
No problem!! And yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed that… I wonder why?? :
-
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you!!!!!😊💗
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ooooh, that’s really pretty!!
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @libby @daisy-torres @abigail-m Awww, thank you guys! I really loved writing the poem ❤️❤️❤️ It’s my fave I’ve ever written so far.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What do you look forward to most when you get to write? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
For me, I think that the most special part of writing is getting to immerse myself in my own world–it feels like I’m there with my characters as they go on this special journey. I feel like I’m able to be there, living and breathing in that moment, and getting to see inside their heads and what they’re thinking.
Writing, for me,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome collages!! Oooh, “Duo of Death”? Interesting! I always like your color schemes!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, I really like dogs, too! <333333 Oh, don’t feel pressured to share!! I completely understand!! 🙂 And thank you, you too!!! *fistbump*
-
Alexa Autorski and
g_c_al are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I love that quote!!!! 🙂
Roses are important to my WIP so I took this picture for inspiration:

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, yeah. My brother’s never been annoying, though. He’s actually really cool and fun to hang with. But he’s like fourteen years older than me, and has pretty much been away most of my life, soooo I just don’t really know him that well. That’s a good idea, but my brother doesn’t normally answer the phone or respond to messages.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
KATHERINE!!! I’m SO HAPPY you’ve enjoyed reading my chapters!!!! Seriously, you made my day (and week!!!) I’m over the moon that so many people are interested in my story and my characters (because I was SUPER nervous it wasn’t good!!!!) Aww, I’m so glad that you like Caira, because I tried to make her relatable in many different…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Ultimate Alpha/Beta Reader List in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Name: Issabelle Perry
Tag: @issawriter7
Experience: I’m probably a somewhat but I lean pretty close to a very experienced (I’ve never actually completed beta reading a novel, but I’m in the process of going through about four different gal’s novels, I have one gal who’s put the story on hold for now, in May (I think) I’m gonna be on @r-m-archer…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yep, SAME!!!! Dragging tables together is not fun. 😂
haha, well, I guess if all your friends and their siblings teamed up together, you’d have a big family. 😉
I dunno. Yeah, that’s kinda sad when the older sibs go to college. My older brother lives out of state, so we rarely get to see him. But he’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa, girl, that looks awesome!! 🙂 May I say that I LOVE the name Xavier???
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I just read Ch. 2!!!😃 Like, where was this story all my life!!!!!!! It is my new favorite book!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Deek!!!!!!! I love all your characters and I am soooo hooked on the story!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃 I relate a lot to Caira! The pacing was incredible!!!!! I’m over here wondering what’s going to happen next!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO READ…[Read more]
- Load More
