@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
yes!! This would be a great idea!!
-
Esther started the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm (idk who else to tag 😅)
So… I have put more than ten tags in a post before (multiple times actually) and the forum guidelines say that I have to check with a forum moderator before doing so. Oops. *nervous laughter* Did I break the guidelines? Or is that rule no longer in effect?
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise
Evander, setting down a card: Ace of spades
Teilo, pulling out an Uno card: +4
Derek, pulling out a Pokémon card: Jolteon, I choose you
Luca, trembling: What are we playing
My favorite!! ^ XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Out of curiosity, is there a difference between novelettes and novellas?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev… Ev confuses me. I think this is because (this is out of what I’ve read, I haven’t read all your chapters, I think I’ve only read to chapter five or six so far) he doesn’t use self-control, and this may be because of the role-models that he has (his parents). Any character/person in real life I really struggle to respect a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
BUT Jocelyn would totally be willing to try and make friends with Ty, or get Ty, Easton and Grimm to become friends. Maybe it works or maybe it backfires idk XD
GASP
maybe the girls make a scheme to get the boys to become friends 🤣
*gasps as well* What great ideas!! I can’t RP right now, but you can start if you want! :…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! (We suddenly just had a bombardment of people join KP! This is awesome!) I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is all over the place. My WIP is YA dystopian, but I have ideas for a his-fic, biblical fiction, and contemporary. I also h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Imma tag some other Keepers to say hi!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @starofthenorth @felicity @arien @keilah-h @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @sarafini
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amatuer writer!!
It’s so cool that you write poetry!! I write poetry from time to time, but my main focus is books! My WIP is a YA dystopian trilogy; then I have ideas for a his-fic, biblical fiction, and con…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving amateur writer!
^ I think I have this memorized. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom!! So glad to have you here! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving amateur writer!
Your goal of writing great fiction that glorifies God is something awesome to aim for! (And is pretty much why we’re all on here! XD)
As for my writing, I like to say I dabble in a b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I never understood how authors wrote actual long books. Now I understand how… but it’s still hard to do! XD My WIP will probably be about 50,00-60,000 words. Which I feel is not a lot compared to what some other authors write, but its progress and I’ll take it!
Short stories can be much easier! I find short stories hard somet…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesa-chronicle22 @keilah-h
I know!! My poor Tyrone!!!
I would share my book on here except… it’s really bad. Like I know what I need to fix, but it’s a lot… and I haven’t been wanting to dive into that quite yet. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @anyone-else-interested (Idk who all is on here.)
Ok… because of something that @princesachronicle22 said… I want to share this sad scene from my Refined Duology. Ty is narrating. For some backstory: Tyrone ran away from home at the age of 12 after his parents disappeared/died. He got…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! My poor Ty!! 🙁
I do have a sad scene from the book I can share if you’re interested…
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve written about two-thirds of it. Which is like 20 chapters. My books aren’t super long. At least this one won’t be. I have a feeling books 2 and 3 are going to be a little longer, tho.
- Load More
