@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!! The shading is perfect!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I love Ara’s board the best!! I really like the art pics of her. Did you find those on Pinterest or somewhere else?
Grimm is just awesome!!
The pics of November as a kid… So cute!!
Your charries look awesome!!
It’s so cool that you have multiple pics of them. For me, I find one that I’m like “YES!”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, y’all, but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with this RP as well as the Character Castle and the author one about to begin. Sry I wasn’t able to really do anything. Hope you all have fun! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Alright.
It looks like 3 has gotten the most votes. But I know that everybody can’t do that. So I like what @elizabeth-hearten said. Some of us could do Fridays and the other half on Monday. That would probably work better.
So I s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Amidala
Ami smiled at Nyx and Jocelyn as they conversed.
The kit turned his eyes to Grimm. “Sorry to disappoint, Wolfboy.”
“Did that thing just talk?” Everton whispered.
Ami nudged him with her shoulder and giggled. She nodded. Ev raised an eyebrow. He threw up his hands and placed them on his hips, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
I can’t remember: Is Mayvee joining me and Gwyndalf’s group?
-
Esther replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I really like it!! It’s a good start!
For name ideas:
Abigail
Katherine (or Catherine)
Joanna
Bethany
Corissa (Yes, this is one of my characters names, but it’s pretty. And most people call her Corie anyway) (or Karissa)
Victoria
Elizabeth (or Elisabeth)
Eliza
Tabitha
Julianna (or Juliana)
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper
So let’s take a poll. (All times are ET)
1. Mondays 4-4:30pm
2. Fridays 4-4:30pm
3. Mondays 3:30-4pm
4. Fridays 3:30-4pm
I vote for #1.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Mondays or Fridays. We’ll have to see what works.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! A physical description would be helpful. And if you’re RPing as yourself, it doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
UGH!!! My post did not post and I thought it had like three hours ago. 🤦🏻♀️ Let’s try this again.
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @I-think-I-got-everybody @anyone-I-missed
Awesome!!
That is a great idea!! I’m in Eastern as well. It looks like most of us are in Eastern or Central so that sho…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Interesting idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES
That happens to me way too often. And I know I can prevent it… I just don’t…
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
