@beth-torres
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also your signature is hilarious! 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s a cool pic!! 😁
Awesome!! I might post stuff here occasionally too 🙂
Here’s mine: https://www.pinterest.com/gataan4/
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
No problem!! 🙂 How is it?
Gotcha 🤣 I’ll definitely try XD
Ok!! I’ll have to do that sometime 😉
And thanks!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh and do you use photoshop or smthn like that? Sorry forgot to ask 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
So . . . I might have mentioned this before but something I struggle most with as a writer is coming up with the ideas I want to write – and then not getting distracted from them 😂
Like I’ll have a couple chapters of a story I want to write written, and then . . . I get a new idea. Or I get bored of it. Or it’s not good enough anymore. Or (th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
So, I just Google the photos, or quotes that have to do with a certain theme. (And for faceclaims, I just look up, for example, “male faceclaim brown hair” or “girl with red hair”, stuff like that.) I know that some other people on here use Pinterest as their pic source, so you could do that as well if you wanted.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodnesss!!! I love Dust 😆 although I never did get the sequel to that book . . .
Your story sounds really cool!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww those moodboards are sooo cute!!! ❤️❤️
That sounds like a super cool story!! Reminds me a bit of Renegades, Steelheart, and this book called the Cloak Society (has anyone read those?)
planned to co-author it buuuuttt…. Not sure when that will happen 😂
🤣🤣 Ikr!!!
Oh -where do you guys all find your photos and stuff for m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh, weird. 🤔
It worked just fine for me a little bit ago. And it’s working now… hmm… I don’t know.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone-XD
So, my brother and I came up with this idea a while back for a book. (We planned to co-author it buuuuttt…. Not sure when that will happen 😂) We haven’t developed it in much detail, but the main gist is that two siblings are superheroes and as they fight the villain/as the story progresses (see, not very developed XD), their typ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I posted this on another forum, but pics are working now!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!! I really like fairytale twists. 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re soo welcome!!! 😁 I love the idea of biblical fiction + fantasy -I’ve never heard of it before!!
I would just be worried about keeping it biblically accurate or misinterpreting/twisting it 🤔 I actually googled it and got @joy-calle‘s article on KP 🤣🤣
But hopefully you’d be able to write it without that 🙂 and still honoring… -
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh, awesome 😆 That makes a lot of sense XD
Okay, I knew it was close 😂😂 Yeah, I really like that idea!!
Ok sounds good!! Ttyl 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Me too!! XD So . . I think if you were going to change the planet’s name, I would just set the story on a new planet -although I haven’t seen many futuristic planet renamed stories, so you’ve got that going for you 🤣
I just think it might be more confusing for readers to be like -wait, the story’s on Mars? But they changed…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh usually introverts!! Lol I like characters like me 😂 Although my characters aren’t usually afraid to do something to get the story moving, XD and I might be 🤣🤣
- Load More
