@beth-torres
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Nope 😔 what am I doing wrong?!?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
*jaw falls off* *quickly puts jaw back on*
THAT IS AMAZING HOW DID YOU DO THAT AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! 😍😍😍Seriously, though, that is so cool!! And the POSE!!
I totally suck at digital art, so apparently I can’t understand how anyone can be good at it lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah, Grimm’s definitely got some wolf king vibes. 😉 (I mean, he is able to shift into a wolf in his your WIP so… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
Derek saw—and heard—the dragon boy furiously typing away on his computer. Derek slowly stopped his project and turned to watch him. He hated to admit it, but that he was fast.
The boy noticed everyone watching him and slowed down for a moment.
Derek tilted his chin up and turned to face his computer screen again.
Fine, he tho…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So I don’t know how you think Grimm looks, but I came across a pic that I think he would look like in this RP

Idk if it’s very accurate or not, it just reminded me of him. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love her!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I haven’t ever really done scrapbooking, but it sounds like a lot of fun!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ik!! 😭
Oh and are we moving on to lunch now?
Oh man, I can imagine. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision
Ok… Here we go… I’m actually really interested to see Ev’s reaction 😏
Ev
Sam turned to Clint, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. “And you? Who are you going with…? Have you found anyone?”
Ev’s attention was suddenly focused on Clint. Clint gave Ev a glance, then slowly nodded. “Yeah…Amidala.”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Definitely will still keep you in my prayers. ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
Ohh, you’re a really good writer!! You’ve got me hooked!!
Also, I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Bridget, but for short, you can call me the High Scribe of Aetherium. I write fantasy and this ridiculous brain of mine won’t stop pumping out new (very distracting) WIP ideas. I can’t find the ‘off’ switch. Anyway, see ya around!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh that is so cool!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ughhh, that is super annoying. 🤦🏻♀️ KP does that sometimes. 😕
I’ll be looking forward to it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m actually thinking about adding him into the all boys royal academy role play… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much!! 😊
Yes it isss!! I’m kind of excited to write it 😏 I was unsure at first, but after some consideration and some feedback from some other Keepers, I decided to go with it. It affects all three charries’ character arcs as well. Ami falls for Adrian because he’s paying attention to her in the way she wishe…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia vision @keilah-h @esther-c @hybridlore
Well, I wrote replies to all of your posts, but apparently they lost their way.
*smashes head against wall*
I don’t have time to rewrite them now, but I’ll get around to it, probably around five central time.
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think it’d be cool to meet a new character!
- Load More
