Does anyone scrapbook?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Does anyone scrapbook?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kylie
    @livingwoodchronicles
      • Total Posts: 267

Just curious, does anyone here do scrapbooking? I’m just getting started, and I would love some pointers!! Hopefully all the tags work!

@WhaleKeeper
      @HighScribeOfAetherium @TheArcaneAxiom @Sarafini @Lydibug @Smiley @Freedom76 @Esther-C @Acancello @AwsumFaith @Solfyre @lightoverdarkness6 @Starshiness @hybridlore @Light Warrior Pen @Elanor @GodlyFantasy12 @Felicity @Elishavet Pidyon @Koshka

lost but not alone

Allison
      @acancello
        • Total Posts: 838

@livingwoodchronicles

I love scrapbooking! Mom introduced it to me in kindergarten, but I never really got into in until a few years ago. Hmm, so for starters you might want pictures, right? I recommend using “Snapfish”. There you get 100 free pictures every month and super great discounts on any other thing you might want to purchase (Like mugs, blankets, calendars, etc). I prefer to get the tinier pics, cause you can fit more on a page, but feel free to do whatever you want! Some more things you might need are pens, stickers (I loooove using stickers!!) Square of scrapbook paper. The fun thing is you can put in  whatever you want, people put things like candy wrappers, clothes tags, random newspaper clippings, favorite comics and so much more! I hope that helps for now, ill be on later today with more to share 🙂

Kylie
        @livingwoodchronicles

@acancello Awesome!!! I just got started because I have to rest half the day, so I figured I’d give it a shot!! Thanks for the pointers!!

lost but not alone

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3221

@livingwoodchronicles

I haven’t ever really done scrapbooking, but it sounds like a lot of fun!! 😄

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@livingwoodchronicles

I used to a lot!

I was helping my grandma make my 1-5 year old scrapbook then I worked on my brother’s for a little while.😁 Idk if I have any tips tho…

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Allison
              @acancello
                • Total Posts: 838

@livingwoodchronicles

Heres a few more ideas! You could put in receipts from places you went to, brochures, business cards, pressed flowers, leaves, bark rubbings, basically anything you find! Also another fun idea to do is have your friends and family each make a scrapbook page about themselves and give it to you!

Kylie
                @livingwoodchronicles

@acancello Awesome!!

lost but not alone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >