@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Love them!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@pixie
Nope haha, it’s just art I found on the internet, I don’t draw that good lol.Ooh, awesome! Yeah, that’s true, probably not much of a market for that in a small town anyway xD I still like recommending people to watch her tho, just to be amazed 😅
Side note, I used to live in Minnesota too! We were only there for a few years, but I liked…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You’re so welcome! <3
Oh yes, definitely keep him around. 😉 I feel like there’s tons of potential for his backstory and his role in the story… 😏 I don’t have any ideas in particular on what that could be right now, but I always love characters that the readers don’t know quite everything about.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we need to see some scenes about some certain ships *cough*Novella*cough*Lux*cough* on this forum…. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
This is going to be interesting! And fun! I have multiple ships in my WIP. 😏
(And a new ship that’s forming for a new WIP that I’m really excited about… But that’s to be revealed. 🤫)
I’ll have to hop on later to share some stuff! (Probably on Friday. 🙂 )
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
lol 😂😂 that last one
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not talking about Disney’s versions. I’m taking about the good ‘ol originals. I mean, I know they can be a lil’ violent, but it’s not graphic, and there’s nothing reprehensible or inappropriate.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @pixie!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, volleyball-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Yesss, Adorning the Dark is so good!! I really loved it the first time I read it. And speaking of, I should probably read it again. 😛
You do cake decorating?? That’s awesome. 😎 I love edibl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I just checked it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I should probably RP for a few charries too. XD
Fynn
Fynn sped down the hall, dodging other lingering students who were either ditching class or rushing to get there like him. Man, he really had to work on getting places on time.
He skid to a stop as a group of boys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!! I love it! I think Paxton may end up being a favorite character of mine… 😉
Aww, I love it, girl!! I feel like your writing is always so vivid. Like I can picture everything that’s happening really well.
Awwww, the boisss!! 😭 I can’t wait to see them both redeemed. ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m going for.
Of course, Kira does have a love interest… 😏
I feel really bad for what I’m going to put this girl through 🤫
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorta. Yeah, he’s around 30ish??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
Definitely 😏 -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! I will!!
Thank you!! Um… not exactly sure how they find them yet XD I’m thinking that there was, like, a lot of scrambled prophecies and stuff about Kyn returning. Rune spent a good dozen or so years researching, and as far as he can tell, all the dates are pointing to roughly the current decade, as well as kin…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
Aww, sorry you’re sick! I hope you feel better soon!Haha, don’t worry about it. It sounds really cool! Definitely tag me if you post anything else about it!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, how you feel better soon!!
Ah, yes, I forgot that I haven’t gotten around to telling anyone yet. 🙄 no more procrastination!!
(I’ll tag @hybridlore too cuz she asked about this a while ago too)
Ok, so in my currently nameless world there are three suns, but they form one together. Unfortunately, the third sun, Kyn, dis…[Read more]
- Load More
