@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking!
That’s great!! Yw!! 😊
Leon is sick…AGAIN…for, like, the 2nd or 3rd time now (but he is an concentration camp, heh…poor guy 😢) and ma boi Riker just got arrested by the SS………😭
Oh no!! 😨 but they’re ok, right?!?!?
…
RIGHT?!?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Heyy!! My family and I are heading back home from a few days in Door County, which was nice. Writing is going pretty good!! I’m mostly brainstorming right now, but I feel like I’m actually going somewhere. finally.
How about you??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m about to embark on a four-hour car ride, so I’m here if anyone wants to chat ☺️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Me as I’m reading this: 😃😀🙂😐😕🙁☹️😨😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Agreed 😨
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m good with moving on too. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This sounds awesome! I’ll definitely be sticking around!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Exactly lol 😂 that’s how I feel.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep. That’s me. 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
lol that second one is so me 🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Um… I can’t really think of anything in particular at the moment, but maybe that’s because the few romances I’ve read have been really good. XD I do hate though when one of the people, typically the girl, starts making assumptions about the guy based on his actions and gets mad at him, not even letting him know why she’s m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww, cute!! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
YES!! It would be so awesome!! While things in the world were a little weird, I still think the worldbuilding was really thought out and realistic. (Not realistic in the sense of, “I could totally see this happening in real life!” If you know what I mean. I’m not quite sure how to describe it. 😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol those are great!! 😂😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That first one is so good 😅😭😭🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh ok. I think the one I was talking about had a similar format. 😉
- Load More
