@beth-torres
Active 44 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Ecclesiastes 12:12 — But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
Very true 😅😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @acancello
Thank you so much! She’s my favorite character <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I don’t think it’s too summary-y, lol. It fits the style so far very well! I would’ve maybe liked to see the scene with Libbie hanging out with Sara, Lillian, and Etta in a non-summary kind of style, but if they’re not major characters, I think this works best. Great job so far, I’m really enjoying it! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! 😁 aw, poor Albert!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
this is my favorite moodboard I’ve ever done. I’m new to this, but I love this one! She’s one of my MC’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Does anyone ever have moments where they write about 8 really good chapters, and then you’re scared to write the next one for some reason because you think it will be really bad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, for sure! If you want to develop characters more, character questionaires have really helped me. Here’s one I found and have used: https://www.novel-software.com/character-questionnaire/
I love everyone’s personality and how the older brothers want to protect their little sisters. It’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
thanks for the tips!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I’m sorry! I hope things get better!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
thank you! I love Sef and Lilitu, they are SO CUTE <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I hate misunderstandings with teachers! That’s the worst! I feel so bad for Albert 🙁 and I’m so happy they protected Libbie and Etta!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying too! I hope both y’all’s dads find new jobs soon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
I wanna say watch proposal videos but search results for that might be a little weird, idk lol. I would say try to make it specific to the characters –if you can, maybe give them an inside joke or something like that, or maybe one of them quotes something the other said earlier, if that makes sense. I love scenes like that 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Praying for you and hoping you heal and get better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds actually pretty cool, lol. I should probably try that sometime…
I usually write on the back porch, which is sort of like my office, lol. My family comes out there too (especially my sister) but I spend the most time there, especially now that the weather’s cooling down for us. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying. I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yess girl I love fall so much! Thanks for the list, maybe I’ll try to actually write one for this month xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks!
- Load More
