@beth-torres
Active 1 hour, 37 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
it’s okay! I’ve done that with your tag too lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
btw guys it’s really cool that you’re siblings and both love writing! My sister hates reading and only writes when forced to (she’s eleven), and my brother only writes because he sees me write, but that’s only every couple years or so (he’s seven years old)
I had to teach myself how to write and can’t really talk…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ohhh… 🤔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wait, I thought he was from Ildin?? Maybe you never said that and I just assumed for some random reason, but I really thought…??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Me like. Me like lots.
Same! My favorite is Krenna. It’s really cool how she can split her consciousness!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wait, what happened to Kreshen? 😢
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Me like. Me like lots.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too XD and a new teacher, yay! I’m excited to see what happens next 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love the story! I agree with @hybridlore that it wasn’t too summary-y but it would be nice to see how the interaction with Lillian Sara and Jennie went.
I love the dancing scene! I love Libbie and Albert, they’re so cute together! (It’s fine if that’s not what you’re going for but I just like “shipping” people in my stories and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Ottoline
She sighed with relief as Lane looked away from her scars and turned his attention to the girl in the doorway. But she knew it was only a matter of time before they would get brought up.
“Oh, no, it’s not my statue, or my house even…” the bewildered girl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr I love it!!!
Ottoline
“Do not worry,” Amir turned his warm eyes to the trembling boy. “She only shoots deer. Lucky for you.” Lane nodded.
“It’s not my statue,” Ottoline scoffed, rolling her eyes. “I couldn’t care less if you broke it or not.” Lane sighed with relief, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
“Just do not scare her, or she might…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Ottoline
She stepped inside the building, and stopped dead in her tracks.
“What is this place?” she asked in awe. Brightly colored streamers fluttered from the ceiling, multicolored lights lit up the room, and the stone floor shone. A strange kind of music filled the room. She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally understand your concern.
I’d say that in the first chapter that’s in his POV, showcase his positive character traits, but also give us a glimpse into his internal conflict so we see that he isn’t as perfect as he seems on the outside. Slowly revealing his backstory like you said you’d do will also help readers start t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @everyone
I’m late, but everyone had such good points on this! I love reading about this topic, since that’s something I think about a lot.
Tbh, a lot of my worlds are really similar to each other, and so I haven’t really experimented with this a lot, although it would be interesting to try different things. I usually try to focus…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like that scene! Their brother dynamic is so good XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha! 😁 Tell your brother I said happy birthday! I know, XD it is weird.
Happy first day of fall everyone!!
- Load More
