@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah. C was the first to think them up, and I followed. I don’t write much about them though, I mostly just think and talk about them.
I’m sorry to say i don’t have a pic on my computer for you, but they have a dragon head, man torso and legs, dragonish hands and feet with dragon wings and tail.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also:

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hope you like them! Happy reading 🥳
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, that’s it. I REALLY want to understand these, so it’s official. Once I get done with Eragon, I’m reading the Stormlight Archive.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH guys…Kingdom Pen now has merch!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not going to do it. I don’t have enough motivation to write te first draft of my second book, yet. I haven’t even planned it out completely yet!
I fall into the lot with Freedom, I just don’t think that’s going to work right now in 2023.
Have fun, all of you who are doing it! I think I might join you next year!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, I really ranted there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe number one to be the correct guess, metaphorically.Okay, you sound like my big brother, C, when you say “Affirmative, I do indeed enjoy military stratagem.” Lol. That is exactly the technical funny way he would state it!
Have you ever been to the American Heritage Museum in Hudson, Mass? If you haven’t, PACK YOUR BAGS! I am no…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll do it, but it will just be continuing my WIP, and I’ll try to get to 50,000 words.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nope, it’s gone for me too! Weird…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really cool idea! I like how you’re telling a story while still using all the prompts in order. Great job so far!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It sounds really fun! I’m not exactly sure if I’ll do it yet, I think I’ll just have to see where my current WIP is at that point. I’m about 15k in, so I might just focus on finishing it over November. What are you planning to work on?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@hybidlore
Huh yeah it’s normal again. That was strange.
- Load More
