@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I love that, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I struggle with titles a lot too!
I usually just wait until the title comes to me (after all, the story’s more important than the title), and sometimes I have a temporary title until I can come up with a good one. I would say don’t rush it, because if you’re anything like me, it’s a distraction from your actual project and you’ll…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @trailblazer @grcr @rae @sarafini @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She never thought that she would enjoy dancing. Not in a million years. But here she was, fighting back a smile as Hugo held her in his arms. She felt like she was turning traitor on her inner being. But somehow, she didn’t care. She didn’t want this moment to end.
When…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think Conviction, Skyshard and Midnight are my favorites. Retribution looks a little boring and blocky, and I think it’s because of the square edges on the cross-guard. Also, it does seem a little odd that there’s only one single-edged sword.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Wow, so I haven’t been active on this RP in forever. I have no idea where I left off. So I’ll try to write an RP later today so my charries can interact with some of yours. If I remember right, the characters I have in here are Amidala, Everton, Fynn, Callista, Lukas, and Derek.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He nodded and sat down with a thud, “Kari thinks the food is… is… poisoned,”
“I doubt it, you would have already been the first to pass out if it was.”
Lane was a bit miffed about Hugos not very nice, but true reaction. “Fine. It may not be, but still…” He trailed off thinking hard.haha!
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Titles:
The Witch-queen
For Home
Ninione’s Curse
The Price of Life
Songweed’s Salvation (Note: I like the town name:))
The Fellowship of Six
What’s the lost heir about?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to write the next RP? I wasn’t sure if you wanted to or not since Hugo and Ottoline are dancing and I did the last one?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds great!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like this idea! I don’t really have any tips for you, but I did like the advice of them renovating a house and the story starting when Eliana receives the invitation to the family get-together!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Not that I know of, though that is a funny idea!
-
Ruth and
Power are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Me like it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Lane’s reaction! Lol. I never thought that someone would react that way!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A noise made Lane quickly look up. His eyes fell on the tall person standing in front of the door. When he noticed the green sword in the man’s hand, he shivered from head to toe. Oh boy. Must be a warrior. The… THE HOUSE PROBABLY SENT HIM TO MAKE SURE WE ALL DANCE!! I’M DOOMED.
Oh my gosh I love this that’s hilarious!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @esther-c
NAHIM
The girl in front of him slightly chuckled.
“Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they seem like a fun bunch. And third question, my name is Azar Hedieh*. Your name is…?”
His eyes quickly flicked to someone…[Read more]
- Load More
