-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
so that’s kind of cheating if it’s for a survival project lol.
Yeah, cheating is fine sometimes, but it’s satisfying to find other solutions when you’re building something in survival. My brothers keep telling me to cheat when I’m trying to find materials for something, but can’t find it, and I think that’s so unfun.
I started dyi…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

I did another character chart last night -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Oooo. I’m not sure. That is an interesting character/plot idea.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Mellissa
“Can we go to the kitchen now? I’m hungry.” Mel pointed to the door that they had come in from, but it had now changed. It was wooden, and had sun bleached paint that was starting to peel. The bottom had an unused cat door and a few splashes of dried mud from the rain. Mel recognized it. It was the door into…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Just got to look over Moth’s chart. He’s such a fun character. I feel like the arrows are great for showing how he varies depending on circumstances/mood.
The concept of clothes
But not clothes in reality? XD
*Crouches and squawks* RELATaBLE
Yesssssss.
This is sort of what I expected, and I’m glad to know I’m right. XD The idea of…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Your thoughts make sense, don’t worry.
Instead of just fighting them like a soldier would, a Protector is meant to learn every type of monster, every strategy, every venom, every poison, every antidote. They are meant to study behaviors and take notes on them. All in hopes of not only saving lives, but finding a way to stop the monsters fo…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I already have another change to that character chart. Moth’s love interest is canonical now so I should put “single, until [insert info]”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Firstly, you just made me squeak in joy and turn my normal perch into a gollum-esq crouch. XD
*Crouches and squawks* RELATaBLE
Unfortunately for him, she’s a little boy crazy and loves the whole situation a little too much. He would not mind if it weren’t that she gets on his last nerve on purpose. He has to be chivilarous, so s…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Awww no. I don’t like emotional turmoil. I shall send you virtual cookie. *sends cookie*
I think I’m having dramatic mood swings today because every time someone has messaged me or posted in the past hour, I start laughing hysterically. Very different from how I was a few hours ago. XD *Munches on cookie*
Yeaaah. I’ve been build…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Firstly, you just made me squeak in joy and turn my normal perch into a gollum-esq crouch. XD
I shall answer thy lovely observations as best I can…
1. Great question! Unfortunately, I don’t know much about her. That was one of the undeveloped part of the story…. They have been betrothed for about two years. It was arranged by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I changed some stuff from when I showed this to Loops. I keep forgetting things. You can see arrows of indecision…

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Oh, I didn’t see Wilhelm’s chart!! *Facepalm* Stupid inconsistent notifs.
Observations:
– I want to know who Wilhelm is betrothed to. What exactly is the dynamic here? Who is this girl?
– I somehow did not know he had golden hair. I pictured him as dark-haired this whole time. How dare I assume his hair color.
– It’s reall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Yup yup yup, mixed feelings and confusion as he’s slowly found out he might have been lied to all his life…
I sense this lie might have something to do with the lore drop you posted on the rp topic.
Um, so, when you’re father was openly acknowledged as the most “lordly” and attractive of his brother’s and you happen to take after him e…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I’m doing good! In some emotional turmoil, but that seems to be normal for me these days.
Oh no, the flu… Uuggghhh. I’m glad video games are a decent distraction. What have you been working on in Minecraft?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@koshka Ariii! That chart is very fun to read though thank you for sharing
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Hiiii!!!!! I’m good. Can’t answer for everyone. 😜 How about you?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Nice chart! I didn’t know Ari likes singing until choir singing showed up in his thoughts. It is good to hear that he also likes flatbread. A man of taste.
He sure has mixed feelings about his family, because he doesn’t accept any slights to his family – that’s a shred of loyalty – but he also doesn’t enjoy looking like his father. He…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
“There you have it, then.”
They walked on, following where the trail might have gone.
There weren’t any other signs of disturbance. After a while longer, it seemed like a wild goose chase. No matter. A wild goose chase was something to do, anyway. Moth admired the landscape as they went.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
LOL hearing the slang in Lucy’s world from her is cute.
😛 Many of the people living around Lucy are young men who work in the factories or the fields, and she sometimes talks with them when they’re in the soup kitchens. I still haven’t decided how different the Outer Fields teenage culture is from the more populated city areas…[Read more]
- Load More
