-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
random fact for those who want to hear it
Star Wars has a movie in the works depicting what’ll happen to the galaxy right after the Empire’s fall, before movies 7-9 happen.
They aren’t sure who to cast as Luke Skywalker (who will probably appear), since his original actor, Mark Hamill, is too old to do it now.
One of the weirder choices on the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
Hedieh did a quick twirl in front of the mirror, watching the skirt of her dress spin around her. She bounced on her toes, happy to be wearing the sparkling, baby pink ball gown. It was her favorite color.
She did one last check of her hair and makeup, then…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae ooh is your character from a sci-fi or something??
most of my charries in the RPs are from Star Wars fanfics so they’d get what he’s talking about lol. Might even like the lightsaber thingy.
I still haven’t figured out who to add here though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I see the link you posted. I’m not sure if that’s what you want or not. If you haven’t already, maybe try the link button at the top of the response box? 🤷🏻♀️ idk
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s a great question! And actually, I’m planning to write a non-magical fantasy sometime in the future.
I think all you have to do is make the world unique. Magic doesn’t define fantasy, although it often is a big component of it. You can create different races, or different culture within one world or country. Whatever you want…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, since we have a weird guy to girl ration, I’ll go ahead and add in Hedieh. It’ll be fun. 😉
Amir
Amir squirmed in his seat, trying to get comfortable. He hated wearing this tight-fitting suit, but if it was for tradition, then he told himself he wou…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh wow
Poor Riker….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@sarafini lol i just listened to that song earlier
there’s a character I know who has one white eye from an injury, and when I saw a fan art depiction of him if he were in a western AU, I thought “hey, he fits the description of cotton eye Joe!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings misspelled your tag
@rae nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@sarafini I think it was a therapist…I was like no, please no…..
I don’t remember what we did instead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@fernweh_grace cool!
@freedomwriter76 wow nice boards!
wait, is Fin the one that dies on Riker’s watch??
His dad died too?
Wow, that family has some sad story going on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
and yes, in real life.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@sarafini yeah the swearing….My parents figured out how to put a filter on so it blocked out all those words when we watched it, so it was ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just hope the characters all have some semblance of a happy ending lol. Like they realize they’re actually on the side of the bad guys and turn to fight Pierce.
Is he always the top villain in these kinda fanfics?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 interesting…I can see the “depressing dystopian” bit that others are talking about but Loki and Zemo would make for hilarious trouble magnets together, so…interesting!
tbh “avenger” does sound like a villain-type designation.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@sarafini oooh the Truman Show!! I saw that once, and it was very interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@minerlaizedwritings Those look great! Don’t beat yourself up–Steve looks awesome!!
weird side note–my family went to a cosplay contest today, and my brother won first place in the children’s division! He was dressed as Bucky, the same as in your art, and he was so good at it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! I will!
Yesss, for sure!! Oh yeah, it is! I’m pretty sure it’s Nia. I think it’s an illustration from the…. second or third book. I can’t remember which one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello, nice to meet you! As for your first question, I cannot answer, lol. (I’m wondering, can you? I love asking other people this question, but for me, my characters are my children and I can’t pick favorites.)
Lol, I totally get that. XD I’m not sure, tbh. Sometimes it changes depending on my mood. 😂 But most of the time, I love writing one o…[Read more]
- Load More
