-
Keilah H. started the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I know this is a really weird topic, but I was curious. Not gonna lie, fanfiction makes up 95% of my writing, and most of that is not just from one story. Have any of you written fanfics, and what were they about? And, if writing someone else’s story isn’t your thing, have you ever thought of what it would be like if the characters from your two…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@elfwing It wasn’t rude at all! And it sounds really fun. It could also give me something to go back to when doing worldbuilding and that sort of thing–some of my fanfics could make decent original publications if I used characters from my own imagination rather than those of fandoms.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic character relationship, input please!! in the forum Characters 5 years ago
I read your first scene and it looks good! I’m interested in the story! Also, for the getting the word out part, I published on Amazon and just bought a bunch of author copies (they let you get those for cheaper) and went around selling them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@elfwing Yeah, I get it too. And recording all the aspects of my worlds and stuff sounds cool! I’ll have to try it! (It’ll probably take up a ton of time, since I have so many different dragonman species–and that’s just from one story)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
Oooh! I honestly don’t know why I write most of the time. I used to dislike writing, but one day when I was eight or nine, maybe ten, my parents convinced me to write something, like, for schoolwork or therapy or something, and I sat down and wrote Tesla’s Story. It was about an electric eel called Tesla and his friend, a talking helicopter named…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic character relationship, input please!! in the forum Characters 5 years ago
@elfwing Cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic character relationship, input please!! in the forum Characters 5 years ago
@elfwing That scene was cool! I don’t exactly know the context but I enjoyed the characters and how they acted.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
And book 3. Book 4 will hopefully be finished by the end of this year!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
Book 2
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
Rexy Book 1!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@elfwing Rexy the T. Rex, Rexy’s Trip, Rexy’s New Friends. By Keilah Hernandez. They have hand-drawn pictures on the covers, always with a blue and orange dinosaur but sometimes with other things, depending on the book.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's the harshest critique you've ever received about your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
The worst true criticism I remember was when my friend told me the characters from my dystopian fiction were way too trusting of each other. It didn’t actually hurt that much, I was just kind of shocked at first. Then I realized, she was telling the truth. So that prompted me to rewrite it! It still needs tons of work, but if it hadn’t been for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who has a published book out? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@maryg3 Sounds really cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Awesome! It sounds really cool. And from the drawing I can see his personality is like what you described.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Cool! What’s it about? (And the fact you called him a grumpy burrito is plain hilarious.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years, 1 month ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Nice! Which of your stories is he from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm….I’ll stick with the ones from one of my recent fanfics. My three mcs are Crossfire (the main character), Feathertail (his mother), Echopelt (his mentor and sorta adoptive father).
I’d probably go to brunch with Feathertail. Just because. She’s a fascinating character. She’d probably tell me all her problems, and then I’d have to keep the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who has a published book out? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@elfwing That wasn’t extreme! It was great! (yeah, a lot of my stories have “weird” characters too, but they’re usually more of the crazy weird kind). And thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who has a published book out? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres Ha ha, maybe.
- Load More
