-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please share!! I’d love to hear more about them! 😄
(And I’d love to talk about my charries too… 😏😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks =)
Yw!!
XD I’ve done that before too. Like a character was wearing a hat but they were running and it was windy and somehow it magically manages to stay on their head the entire time…
😂 Lol
I’ll be honest I was laughing so hard when I was reading those because the mental image of Ev trying to do all those things in handc…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 I love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @power @keilah-h @awsumfaith
Y’all’s artwork looks amazing!! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This paragraph had a lot of they do this than that. I would try to replace some of it with descriptions of them doing this, like idk maybe Ev’s shoes slide in the gravel as he makes his way down? Maybe the cave was dark, and they come out into the moonlight? I wasn’t able to envision the kinda “vibe” of the setting…
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, that’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool charries! I’m liking the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! Do you have pictures or something of what each planet looks like? Or a description? I’d love to see pictures of each sentient species, too, if you have them. (If you don’t that’s ok!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Crosshair
“Whatever opinion you believe is none of my business. Doesn’t make it right or intelligent.” Hitchens muttered.
“And what do you call ‘right?'” Crosshair snarled, loud enough to make Feather and Cammie look up from their conversation. “Would you torture a man for not agreeing with you? Would you leave…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice board! I’m halfway finished on the one I’m making. I’m still looking for pictures of the charrie I’m making it for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW SO CUTE
I love seeing adult characters as kids.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@power Nice!!
@awsumfaith Cool drawing. And great profile pic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @anyone-else
Could some of y’all read this chapter to see if it’s realistic and paced well. I know it’s only the second draft, but I’d like to get some feedback specifically on this chapter.
Ev couldn’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been thinking about writing an article as well. I don’t know what topic you could do, but I’ve been told that it’s a good idea to do something that you’re passionate about and that you know well.
I asked @kathleenramm about writing an article a little while ago. She should be able to give you some pointers. I know that [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
LOL! I love those!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome back, @seekjustice!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
So cool that you’re a dog trainer! I love dogs!! 🥰
Ahhh!! You have Aussies!! That’s one of my favorite dog breeds! (The other is Siberian huskies. I have one so… I’m biased. 😁)
Also really awesome that you…[Read more]
- Load More
