-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@annabelle Thanks! I think I’m five or six pages in. It’s going well!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley OOH I’ll do this!!
I happened to have a goofy little story already in place for two charries of mine who book a stay at a hotel……
-
Esther replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I will definitely be stalking this forum. 😁
I may join in at some point, but I’m not the most skilled artist, so we’ll see. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! I’m glad I could help!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I agree with HybridLore, that article should be really helpful! [if I can remember right… I’ve read so many articles on KP. XD])
Yesss… heroines are really hard to write. Just female characters in general. I think it’s just because women handle their emotions differently than men and our brains are wired differently, so we interpr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@hyrbridlore
Everyone else has given you great ideas!
I’ll piggyback off of what Kathleen said. If there is one part of your story that you love (characters, world, plot, etc.) then use that as your inspiration to keep going.
I also love what Whaley said. It’s the first draft and it’s not supposed to be perfect!! Sometimes you just have to ge…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t, but I don’t know about the other moodboard/aesthetic makers on here.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I love all of those!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome! I’m homeschooled too. 😉
So cool!! What’s your favorite part about being homeschooled?
Cool! If you start a blog, let me know because I will definitely read it!
Will do! 😊
Wow, your WIP sounds epic! I would totally read something like that! I love the titles you chose for the trilogy, too.
Tysm!!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
So, I just Google the photos, or quotes that have to do with a certain theme. (And for faceclaims, I just look up, for example, “male faceclaim brown hair” or “girl with red hair”, stuff like that.) I know that some other people on here use Pinterest as their pic source, so you could do that as well if you wanted.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c odd….
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh, weird. 🤔
It worked just fine for me a little bit ago. And it’s working now… hmm… I don’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Really? It isn’t showing up on my side.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone-XD
So, my brother and I came up with this idea a while back for a book. (We planned to co-author it buuuuttt…. Not sure when that will happen 😂) We haven’t developed it in much detail, but the main gist is that two siblings are superheroes and as they fight the villain/as the story progresses (see, not very developed XD), their typ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I posted this on another forum, but pics are working now!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!! I really like fairytale twists. 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Interesting!
She probably wouldn’t get along too well with my charrie Feather…..who is currently wandering right now. My other two are in groups, so she was the first one I thought of to join Hazel.
Hey, who knows, they might hit it off.
- Load More
