-
Esther started the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone!!
So, since a few of y’all have been making forums solely for talking about your WIPs, I’ve decided to do so as well!
I don’t know where to start, but I’ll post the moodboard and the blurb for the trilogy, then y’all can ask any questions you may have about it! (Whether you wanna hear about the charries, the plot, the world, a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that!!! That is so cool!! 🤩 I love the concept of different races/tribes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t do this with all of my moodboards, but with some of them, I’ll pick a certain color I want for the character’s aesthetic. So you could pick a color, then look up, (for example), “pink aesthetic” “pastel blue aesthetic” “yellow aesthetic” That may give you some pictures to fill in the blanks. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been coding for about four to five years now.
Cool!!
I honestly haven’t seen enough of the Marvel movies to know my favorite, but my favorite character is Rocket.
Oh, okay, awesome!! I haven’t watched the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, but I’ve seen Rocket in some of the other movies and he’s pretty cool. 😉
[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes!! I’ll definitely be on here often. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 No problem! Just do it whenever you feel ready, you don’t need to do it now.
Sometimes I get emotionally drained and don’t really want to do anything too…..I tend to get over it really quickly, but it’s different for different people. So I understand!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @smiley @kyronthearcanin @orangearmadillo @hopefully-I’m-not-missing-somebody
Ok! I’m probably going to introduce Tech now! I was really busy since I last came here, so he’s a bit late…..
Tech
He landed on the pavement in front of the building. It was huge–almost as big as a Kaminoshocker city, at least…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Who’s turn is it for our group? I don’t think it’s mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I can be like that too, actually…I don’t like being around a lot of loud people. What is she afraid of specifically? Is it that she has to be “perfect” because she’s the future leader? Is it because she just doesn’t like a lot of people? Is there someone in specific she’s avoiding? Do they dislike her for something she did (like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie Hi! I’m Keilah. I see you like Marvel, but I won’t ask too much about that since other people have done that.
Here are some questions if you’d like to answer!
- Opinions on reptiles? (Lizards, snakes, turtles, crocodiles/alligators, and dinosaurs/dragons)
- Favorite fantasy creature? Mine as any dragon, although the ahklut–a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice! I’ll have to hang around here sometime.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, here’s an idea! Since the dad’s gonna be in construction, if Scott was interested, he could work with him. Almost like an apprenticeship. Idk if he’d get paid or not tho XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow! Poor Lesli.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Hello! I’m Keilah. I LOVE fantasy. My profile pic is a half-dragon half-man character, so…….
You like making games? I would love to do that!! I’d like to make a roleplay game someday that’s basically a Star Wars-type thing, but with dragons.
Also, your end times game sounds both dramatic and funny!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley You’re welcome!
- Load More
