-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley OOOH Good choices. I might not have time for a long rant today, but I’ll get to them as soon as I can tomorrow or something!
For now, I’ll give you a bit on what types of dragon they are!
-Tech is an Icewraith dragon, more commonly called a CloneWing since so many of them are clones. He can breathe ice instead of fire.
-Ahsoka is a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley HAHAHA THAT LINE “There will probably be a day when you both like Morgan and that will be a problem”
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin
Tech
The others were dancing as music blared. It was a little too loud for his comfort, but he could get over it. He’d been to parties before, and they were usually better loud.
He didn’t hav…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley haha you can talk all about her!! I’ll follow suit with a whole load of info about whoever of my charries you want to learn more about! (I can’t decide lol so I just decided to let you choose out of the ones you know.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I will admit I don’t have that problem. I have shamelessly stolen many a character…….but hey, I wouldn’t mind a forum where I can rant about my “adopted” charries!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Cool!! Something about the names makes me think Miitopia and Hermitcraft are games….and game fanfics are fun! (especially because games are more open than book/movie universes)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Erm, Da Vinci was the one who painted the Mona Lisa. LOL sorry about getting in on your conversation, I just wanted to point that out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@Orangearmadillo You have some great answers to those questions!! Are you planning to work for/start an apologetics organization someday?
@smiley @mackenzie I’ve been to the Ark Encounter too! It was really fun.
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thx!
Hey, it’s progress. 😉
I know! I’m so happy! 😊
You’re almost halfway there! 😆
@both-of-you
Woo-hoo!! That’s awesome!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings
*totally didn’t just copy and paste tags* XD
Hey everyone!!
Right now, my second draft is over 40,000 words!! I’m hoping to make it at least 60k-70k words. 😬 So I’m getting there. We’ll see if I make it! My…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE HIM TOO!!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE HIM!!! 😆😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t know if anyone here is into historical fiction besides @freedomwriter76, but I just finished reading a book by Jennifer Neilson called Words on Fire. It’s about a girl that’s one of the smugglers who smuggles book to Lithuanians, because Russia had invaded Lithuania and put a ban on Lithuanian literature. The Russians pretty much tried…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I have a serious problem in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I know exactly how you feel. I’m planning to have at least two characters die, one physically and the other “emotionally” or I guess “psychologically.”
Like Whaley and Min said, there has to be a reason for killing that character. (Which is something I had asked a question about a little while ago.) Will their death finish their arc…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
M’kay! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I like the development you have so far. As of now, I don’t have many ideas, but I’ll give you some either on Monday or Tuesday. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve only read Little Women so far. I really should read the others. I didn’t know there was a sequal to the Eight Cousins! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course, girl!! Glad we can be there for you. 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that scene! So cute!! 😊
I love that they’re trying to get the two together. 😂
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
acancello @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hannahn @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @landric @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Hey everyone!! Just a heads up, we have some friends over this weekend, so I don’t k…[Read more]
- Load More

Whoops! Forgot these tags:
@acancello @keilah-h
Oh gotcha! 😉 No problem, have fun!!
Alright! I hope you have a good time! 😉
Thats totally fine, have fun with your friends!
How’d your weekend go? Hope you had lots of fun!
We did have fun!! 😊 My friend is actually a writer, so it was super fun to talk about (aka: nerd out over) out books. 😉
*our books
Aw, that’s always the best!!
For sure 😊
Ok!
Love your new pfp btw!
Thanks! 😉 I love it too. 😁 I’ve been waiting to upload it, cuz it wasn’t working for a little while.