-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll post the titles/albums just so you know where they come from, but you don’t have to go off them when writing.
AAAAND KP ate my first post so I’ll have to put them all separate.
These first selections are from the video game World of Goo.
“Virtual World of Goo Corporation”
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That is so sweet!! 🥹❤️
Yesss I love this!! 😆
The reader side of me is going: Nooo!!
And the writer side of me is going: Yesss!!
😂
In all seriousness though, that is like an awesome idea. I love it, even though it would be heartbreaking to read. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ok!
-
Keilah H. started the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey everybody! I love to listen to soundtracks while I write, draw, fiddle with Legos, that kind of thing….
Anyway! I have some songs I really like, and they have story potential!
The prompt:
Listen to at least one of these songs, and write a short story with the song as its “soundtrack.” Or pull a scene out of one of your WIPs that fits…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@zemira The “other person” would be me!
I’ll get to an RP at some point….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley That’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok… so… I think I’m gonna add in my villain Derek and he can join Aramis and Edrich. (It’s going to be so much fun writing him. 😆) And things aren’t going to be the same as it is in my story world. Instead of his brother being dead (like he is in the story), I’ll just have him be pretty much disowned and no longer associated…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m seriously debating doing that “Love at First Sight” prompt……
I have this weird fanfic idea that came from a cutscene in a video game……..
and it fits perfect with the idea…….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Whoops, sorry, I missed your most recent RP. Just ignore mine. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Callista
“They don’t know when to stop, huh?” Lukas said with a roll of his eyes.
“Or how,” Calvin quipped.
Callie felt her cheeks flush and directed her gaze downward, staring at her shoes.
Fynn didn’t seem thrown off or embarrassed by the comment, but that was just how he was. Always confident in himself… Maybe a little too…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@artsy-dragon Nice job!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh I love her!!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision All right!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @smiley @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Hunter
“English….” Crosshair growled. “I’m not a fan.”
“Neither am I.” Wrecker flicked his tail boredly.
“I am!” Tech looked a bit offended that anyone would dislike the subject.
Hunter chuckled. “Well, you’re going to have to deal with it for…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!!! I do too!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww 😢❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision You can go first.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah. 🤦🏻♀️ Duh. I knew that Pax and Luna were a ship, I just forgot. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@zemira Totally!! Do you want a description of my character or anything first, or do you just want to
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
“Don’t shoot.” Riker warned.
“Yes, that’d be wise.” said one of the new men.
He looked dangerous somehow……
His movements reminded Crosshair of Rampart or Tarkin……two men he’d rather forget…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks! I’ll RP in a little while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@northernnovelist Hello there! I’m Keilah.
I love cats too! Have you ever read the warrior cats books?
Spy genre….Well, I’ve watched a few movies/read a few books on that, I think….? It’s an interesting one for sure. I have worldbuilt on a dystopian story before, although it turned into just a plain sci-fi one before long…..
A weird…[Read more]
- Load More
