Monthly Prompts!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Monthly Prompts!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 461 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2801

@freedomwriter76

Ok wait you’re scaring me, who is Annia? Is it a kid they adopt or another girl he falls for? I need to know! XD

へびは かっこいい です!

Zemira
      @zemira
        • Total Posts: 67

@mineralizedwritings Alrighty then, thankyou for letting me know!

hurt people, hurt others
        healed people, heal others
        get saved, save someone else...you never know

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings

@zemira

🙂

へびは かっこいい です!

Euodia
          @euodia-vision
            • Total Posts: 1306

@godlyfantasy12

Ahhhh, I LOVE Arthur. I was gonna say what Smiley mentioned about Aladdin vibes.  XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 I’m seriously debating doing that “Love at First Sight” prompt……

I have this weird fanfic idea that came from a cutscene in a video game……..

and it fits perfect with the idea…….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3213

@zemira

That is so sweet!! 🥹❤️

@godlyfantasy12

Yesss I love this!! 😆

@mineralizedwritings

The reader side of me is going: Nooo!!

And the writer side of me is going: Yesss!!

😂

In all seriousness though, that is like an awesome idea. I love it, even though it would be heartbreaking to read. 😅

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                @esther-c

@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @acancello @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @zemira @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76

Day 8: Hands

Ship: Everdala (Everton and Amidala)

(FYI, this is in the far future, when they’re married)

A tear slipped down Ami’s cheek. How long would he be like this? She watched Ev’s chest move up and down with each small breath. The monitor next to the bed beeped with every heartbeat. She hated seeing him like this. Even though he was asleep, she knew he was in so much pain.

His arms rested by his sides, unmoving…

Ami’s gaze drifted to his hand. She intertwined her fingers with his and gripped his hand. She took a shaky breath as another tear fell.

Oh Lord, heal him. 

It was all her aching heart could manage to pray. While he was in pain, she was in pain with him. She set her other hand on top of his and closed her eyes. His hands were rough… but comforting in a way. She had held his hand so many times growing up and grew accustomed to the feel of his firm, yet gentle grip.

He had always been there for her and encouraged her when she needed it most. He held her hand when she had to do things she didn’t want to do… when she needed someone to guide her through the dark and towards the light at the end of the tunnel…

And now, here she was, holding his hand, and praying over him, asking the Lord to deliver him from his valley of shadows that he had to walk through.

She bent over him, whispering more prayers to God, earnestly seeking the Lord’s face. Waiting for Him and resting in His peace…

Suddenly, she felt Ev’s hand tighten around hers. She opened her eyes and as Ev’s fluttered open. He forced a smile. And Ami smiled back, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

She bent forward and kissed him, tenderly and gently.

“You’re holding my hand,” he said, his voice raspy.

Ami nodded, her eyes glistening with tears. “And I always will be.”

Smiley
                  @smiley
                    • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello

Day 8: Hands

MCs: Wanda and Bucky

SCs (Side Characters): Lexi and Patrick (their kids)

Bucky came up beside Wanda as she stood at the end of the dock. The new Avengers’ building had come out nice, and the lake hadn’t been through much damage after Thano’s attack.

“How are you?” Bucky asked, looking at Wanda.

“Fine,” Wanda shrugged.

“I mean really,”

Wanda turned to face him, her face showing pure anguish. Her face broke Bucky’s heart, she was a gentle soul who had been crushed repeatedly.

“It’s not just him I miss, it’s all of them. Everyone I’ve ever cared for is gone, and I’m left all alone.” Wanda blinked a few times trying to stop her tears that were coming close to falling.

“I know you’ve lost a lot, but you’re not all alone,” Bucky smiled at Wanda, wiping a tear from her face.

Wanda smiled and then went back to facing the lake.

“Can I ask you a question?” Bucky said turning to look at the lake.

“You just did,” Wanda gave a small laugh.

Bucky chuckled, “Why did you choose Steve’s team? When we all got in a fight.”

“I thought it was obvious, Tony locked me in my room.”

“I know, but I couldn’t help but wonder if there was more than that?”

Wanda sighed, “You hurt people when you didn’t have a choice and people still wouldn’t forgive you, I hurt people and I did have a choice. I suppose it would help me not be the monster that I am.” Wanda’s mascara started to run down her face, along with tears.

“You’re not a monster,” Bucky put his hand under Wanda’s chin making their eyes meet.

“Are you… positive?” Wanda’s voice began to shake.

“Certain,” Bucky’s smile forced Wanda to smile.

Bucky reached his metal arm down and grabbed Wanda’s hand, holding it tight. Wanda didn’t know what to say, she had never expected herself to love this man. But the way her hand was in his, it felt right, it felt perfect.

~*~

Wanda let out another cry of pain, she had never expected pregnancy to be this painful. She looked over at Bucky, she could see the worry on his face. He was a soldier, he was never scared but during the nine months, he had been in a panic. Wanda couldn’t help but love that, she couldn’t wait to have a family with this man.

“Ahhh!” Wanda moved a little in the hospital bed, but it was no use. The pain didn’t stop.

“Alright, I’m going to start telling you to push,” The doctor said as she sat at the edge of the bed.

“I’m not ready, I can’t do thi-”

“Hey, it’s going to be okay,” Bucky cut Wanda off grabbing her hand.

Another sharp pain went through Wanda and she held onto Bucky’s hand.

Wanda’s tight grip on Bucky’s hand made Bucky want to say something but looking at his wife, he could clearly see he had the easier task.

~*~

Wanda held the baby girl in her arms and smiled at Bucky. They had twins, beautiful healthy twins. A girl and a boy, which made Wanda smile. She had once been a twin, no, she still is one. Pietro would always be in her heart and that was enough.

Bucky held their baby boy, and they would probably switch soon.

“Do you think you’ll be able to tell them apart?” Wanda asked with a chuckle.

“I’m not sure, they’re pretty similar looking,” Bucky said with a grin.

“They have your eyes,” Wanda said looking into her daughter’s beautiful blue eyes.

“Have you guys picked out names?” The doctor asked entering the room.

“Yes,” Bucky looked at the incredible boy in his hands. “His name is Patrick, Pietro, Barnes,”

“And her name is Lexi, Rebecca, Barnes,” Wanda kissed the top of her daughter’s head.

Bucky and Wanda had both decided to name their children’s middle names after their siblings.

When the doctor closed the hospital door, Bucky cradled his son in his arm and grabbed Wanda’s hand with his other. “Are you nervous? About starting a family?”

“I’m too excited to be nervous,” Wanda smiled at Bucky, her true love.

Bucky smiled and leaned down to kiss his wife. They both loved each other and now they both had two kids to love even more. To love together, as husband and wife.

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision

@esther-c

AWWWWW 😭 What happened to Ev???

@smiley

That was SO sweet! I loved how you did the three different scenes. 😍

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Esther
                      @esther-c

@smiley

So sweet!! 🥰

Smiley
                        @smiley
                          • Total Posts: 2179

@euodia-vision

Thanks!!! My favorite part was the middle names of the kids’ XD

@esther-c

Thanks!! I loved your story, Ev is the best

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision

@smiley

Yesss that was SO sweet!

Esther
                            @esther-c

@euodia-vision

Well… um… I don’t know. heh 😅

It happens in the sequel to the trilogy, but I don’t know exactly what happened. All I know is that it is something bad and it’s going to test Ami’s faith. 🥺 (And Ev’s too I guess) (Don’t worry tho, Ev still lives. I couldn’t kill him off. 😉)

@smiley

Yw!!

Aww, thx!! Yes, for sure 😊

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@esther-c @smiley

Aww those were so cute!!

@esther

Yeah… the author in me is enjoying it so much though. I’m honestly really looking forwards to writing the part afterwards though, because I like writing emotions lol

And I can’t wait to make my readers mad!!!

へびは かっこいい です!

Esther
                                @esther-c

@mineralizedwritings

Yeah… the author in me is enjoying it so much though. I’m honestly really looking forwards to writing the part afterwards though, because I like writing emotions lol

Lol, that’s awesome. 😂

And I can’t wait to make my readers mad!!!

#goals

🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 461 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >