Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 6,046 through 6,060 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@zemira the RPs are basically for fun and the castle is just random and explained as a “magical weird teleporting castle” so usually it’s just like

Name of Character Your Being

I woke up (or if you write in third person like me) and found myself in a random castle with no idea how I got here.

OH LOOK PEOPLE…

XD that’s the uhh simple non-writer version but yea basically it… XD

your character can run into them just like if you were writing a story and we’re going to introduce new people, or whatever.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

Reading a few of the first RPs might give u an idea 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Zemira
        @zemira
          • Total Posts: 67

@godlyfantasy12 Okay. Interesting. I’ll see about reading a few…thanks!

hurt people, hurt others
          healed people, heal others
          get saved, save someone else...you never know

Zemira
          @zemira
            • Total Posts: 67

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @the other person in our group…I forgot whoops.

Seren: 

Seren rubbed his throbbing forehead with his right hand, trying to sooth the steady thrum in his mind. Everything was…hazy? Dizzy. Swirling. Where was he? Seren pushed up on his elbows, sitting criss-cross on stone floors. Wait…stone…what? 
            A familiar groan beside him brightened his conscience a bit.
            “Neviam?”
            A moan was the only response he got.
            Seren shook his head, clearing the darkness from his mind, “Are you okay? You look…hurt…” Seren’s eyes widened at the sight of blood pooling on the ground. A gash on Neviam’s skull was the source of the unsightly, red liquid.
            “Okay…its going to be okay…here,” Seren slipped his pocket knife from his pant pockets and tore a piece of his shirt off. Dabbing Neviam’s wound, the white cloth quickly soaked with blood. Neviam jerked with the touch, eyes closed tightly. “It’s okay. Squeeze my hand. It’s okay.”
            “Wherrrree….where are we?”
            “Shhh. I don’t know. We kinda just dropped in.”
            “How is that possible?”
            Seren shrugged, “I have no idea. But more importantly, we need help. Can you stand? I can support you…”
            Neviam nodded, “I think, yeah…I think I can. What if no-one is here, Seren? What if…” her words slurred as more blood trickled down her face and to her chin.
            Seren’s heartbeat quickened, “Don’t worry about anything. Let me do the worrying. God knows I do enough for the both of us! Here, arm around shoulder, and…then here, lean on me. Now, let’s try and find help.”
            And hopefully answers too. 

hurt people, hurt others
            healed people, heal others
            get saved, save someone else...you never know

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@zemira The “other person” would be me!

I’ll get to an RP at some point….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h I believe it’s @freedomwriter76 turn

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 ok!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76

you know what I’m loving? the fact that LEGIT KIDS BASICALLY are taking care of Jared…and he’s like in his 20s 😭

IT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, FLUFFIEST PICTURE OF THESE SWEET KIDS ACTING LIKE DOTING PARENTS AND ADULTS AND JARED IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO JUST NEEDS LOVE

UGHHH I KNOW RIGHT 😭😭😭😭 It’s SO PRECIOUS 🥰😭❤🥹 All of our precious traumatized babies 😭❤😭❤😭❤

And I’m so so sorry for taking so long to RP!! 😅 I’ll try to keep up now. 🙂

Matthew

Lesli squeezed my hand comfortingly, as she tried to persuade Acheron to let me go.

Her soft touch calmed my racing heart a bit, although I still stood as still as I possibly could, frozen with fear.

Acheron laughed at Lesli’s pleading, and my head was painfully forced back as the edge of his blade was pressed sharply against my throat.

“You know what I want. I want all of you to leave me alone, and to give me my servant. He rightfully belongs to me, and me only.”

“But if you don’t, well…your little friend here may just have to suffer the consequences.”

My eyes swept over the group, and I realized how each of them were so different. So different, and yet, all such beautiful souls.

Lesli’s kindness and fiery attitude, Tauren, with his shy and sweet nature, Tony’s sarcastic yet cheerful personality…and Jared, quiet and reserved from terrible treatment…but his eyes, underneath the dullness and fear that was always present, sparkled with such a wonderful personality, one that perfectly fit him. And I was sure he would find it, and transform into a confident, happy young man if he were ever able to escape from Acheron.

I had always marveled at how God had made everyone different. It was mind blowing to me, that out of eight billion people, not one was exactly the same as another. Everyone was unique. Like snowflakes.

I studied my friend’s horrified expressions, I was overcome with an aching sadness. The feeling was so intense that my stomach actually began to hurt.

I hated the collar.

I hated seeing the look of fear in Jared’s eyes.

I hated the way he flinched when someone touched him.

wanted to help…

But now…I felt as if I had made everything much worse, for everyone. If only I had been more aware, if I had just stayed in the back of the group, invisible. Like always. But then…he would’ve gotten someone else.

Hurt someone else.

And I wouldn’t wish this on anyone else. Not even Jason Henderson at school.

(Lol XD. My poor Matt 😭❤)

No…this was the best thing that could’ve happened. Rather it be me than Tauren or Tony…Jared, or Lesli.

Suddenly, there was a loud thud, and my breath hissed in pain as the edge of the jagged sword made a small cut on my neck and Acheron’s firm hold on the blade slipped.

The man’s grasp on me loosened, and I yelped as the sword clattered to the ground, spinning around and spotting…

Luna?! What in the world…? 

Luna laughed joyously, a wondrous expression on her fair face. “It worked! By Light, it worked!”

Wh-what worked? 

I glanced from Acheron’s crumpled form, to the sword, held by Tauren, to Luna…and the large pan she held.

Then it dawned on me, and as I realized it, I couldn’t help smiling a tiny bit.

…Did she really just whack him in the head with a frying pan? 

Suddenly Tauren was in front of me, concern evident in his expression.

“You alright there Matthew?” He bent down slightly to look me in the face.

I nodded, unable to speak. My heartbeat was going ninety-to-nothing, and I wasn’t sure how long it would take for me to calm down.

I softly touched my neck, feeling the cut. My fingers came away bright red, and I sucked in a breath.

“Uh, y-yeah, I’m o-okay. Th-th-thank y-you,” I said, wincing at the intensity of my stutter.

Tauren smiled sadly and handed me a small handkerchief, which I gratefully took and pressed it against the small cut. Then he went over to see how Jared was doing.

I stood off to the side, shifting from foot to foot, watching as Lesli and Luna cared for Jared.

For a few moments, I kept my eyes on Acheron, watching intently for any sign of movement. Thankfully, Luna’s blow to his skull was hard enough to knock him unconscious.

Then I walked over to where Jared was. Luna removed the collar from his neck, and Lesli was speaking kind words to him.

I smiled at him. “Hi Jared. Y-you’re free n-now. A-as long as y-you’re with us, y-you’re safe.”

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2798

@lightoverdarkness6

You know Tauren so well!! Yes, he does carry a handkerchief around, how did you know?!

へびは かっこいい です!

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 u wanna go next in the Riker/Pax/Crosshair group? And as Tony?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @zemira

Riker

Paxton screeched at the sight of Frida.

Riker held him closer as Paxton clung to him, burying his face in Riker’s chest, closing his eyes and whimpering.

Frida rolled her eyes to the ceiling and huffed. “That child again. There’s no reason for him to shriek. Someone needs to teach him something.”

“Oh, and how? Through abuse?”

Riker seemed to be the only one to hear Fin, thank goodness.

Hans crossed his arms. “We’d better find a way out of this horrid place before long. Who is that child, anyhow, Riker?”

“One of yours?” Felix asked, raising an eyebrow.

Riker paused. How did he answer this question?

“I-I’m watching him for a little while…”

Frida sighed. “I’ve met him before…a very disobedient child.”

“As long as he causes no trouble for us, everything should be fine. Otherwise…”

Hans didn’t continue, but his threat hung in the air.

(btw, @zemira, are Nev and Seren appearing with this group right now?? I was a little confused XD😊)

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 Aww, Matthew is so sweet, seeing how different everyone is!!!!

AND OH MY GOSH, EVERYONE TAKING CARE OF MY JARED!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹

Tony

“The magic you used earlier. To shoot that wicked man. Could you use it to destroy this?” Luna asked, holding out the collar.

Tony grinned and took it from her. “Gladly.”

He tossed the collar up into the air, turned on one of his hand blasters, and blasted it only once, blowing it into smithereens.

Crow wouldn’t be using it again on Jared anytime soon.

Tony faced Tauren and Matthew, Tauren who was taking care of Matthew.

Tony turned his attention to Lesli, Luna, and Jared…poor kid.

Jared

“You just know that as long as you’re with us, nobody is ever going to treat you like that again, ok? You deserve better.” Lesli said softly, and she reached up towards him.

His first instinct was to flinch and pull away, but something in her eyes…it made him feel…safe.

That was a new, beautiful feeling.

He let her stroke hair out of his eyes.

Then a boy walked over, Matthew, he remembered, and smiled, really smiled, up at him. “Hi Jared. Y-you’re free n-now. A-as long as y-you’re with us, y-you’re safe.”

And seeing Matthew’s smile…hearing his words…there was only one thing Jared could do.

Jared smiled back.

(Y’all mind if I add another character to this mix??? A good charrie, don’t worry, it won’t be anyone bad. I promise XD)

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings
                              • Total Posts: 2798

@freedomwriter76

Sure! We need a new conflict now lol, what do you guys want? Do we need to run into some bullies, or make up something new? or should we just make it horrible and the only way to escape from a fire is too run through a cactus maze? 🤣

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings That cactus maze thing is very specific 🤣🤣

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings but yeah, I guess we need some more conflict, lol, XD

maybe it should be something other than villains this time tho…idk.

I mean, Acheron will have to wake up eventually…🫢XD

Viewing 15 posts - 6,046 through 6,060 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >