-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’d join this conversation, but letters are best between only two people. So if someone else wants to give a charrie of mine a pen pal, I’d love it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper I love your letters so far….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow, I love these!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I agree with @smiley, that makes a lot of sense.
He could step down and give his position of leadership up, but he’ll still be in modern times.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oooh, I’m liking Kylie’s story!!
Maybe because she’s the daughter of my favorite character lol. And the fact that I’ve shipped that pair for, like, ever.
Actually didn’t mind when they sorta broke up cause….y’know….HEADCANON TIME
XD XD
And poor Luca!! That’s too sad about the symbiote….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You can go ahead and RP for the bully group next if you want. Then I’ll go.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh… well then I don’t know why it’s not working… 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love this idea!! I’ll totally have to join in at some point. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!
That was a hilarious little detail for sure.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
All righty! Here’s my first RP here.
Oh, and I forgot to put this, but in the RP, he’ll be eighteen. (He’s quite a bit older in the WIP, of course) Also, he’s not huge, but as a dragon he’s probably bigger than most, if not all, of the other students.
Snake
He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, lots of superpowers for one teen….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that scene! I have a feeling I’m going to really like your book……
Also, Reuben wanting to blow stuff up was hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@folith-feolin Maybe not giant populations of living dinosaurs in civilized countries. Especially if they were finding bones by then and didn’t know what they were. But why might the animals not be in remote areas, slowly dying out? And this would be at the lower end of the dinosaurs-as-dragons spectrum, assuming that they went extinct in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I have not seen Descendants but I know what it’s about, and I’ve always liked the idea. It sounds like a great one!
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Srsly?? That’s a lot of Nadirs. How did that happen?? 😂
I have no idea. 😂
Anyway, to finish telling you about Caden…
I love him even more!!! He reminds me a bit of my character Everton. (Though they’re still different in many ways. 😉 ) He sounds awesome! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 makes sense!
I’ll try to get some cool stuff for you to use, then!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Hmm… I don’t know why it’s not working for you.
You are putting the pics in the post by using the image button at the top of the reply box, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! 🤩 Great job!!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You said you want the Vizards to be based off Hispanic culture?
Which specifically? I mean, there are a lot of Spanish-derived countries in our world.
That’d help me narrow it down, cause my family came from Puerto Rico, and I could ask my dad about some of the things he did or saw over there when he was a kid.
But that might…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper It’s all good with me!
- Load More
