-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
(@esther-c LOOKING AT YOU, AMIDALA. YOU DARE GO WITH CLINT INSTEAD OF EV???)
Heh heh…
😅😏😂
Wellll… this is just practice for my actual WIP. 🤷🏻♀️ And it’s for their own good… I swear by the International Author’s Creed. ✋🏻 (which probably has something in it about torturing you charries… XD) (and which t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge I tried the seed! It’s awesome. I’m going to put a base on the island.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 and ugh, poor Riker. I want to tell him “It’s not your fault!! These things happen, your crimes had nothing to do with this.” if that would help any.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool! hope you enjoy! I’ve had a lot of fun on mine.
-
Esther replied to the topic When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
WwWwHhHhAaAaTtTt???
A DC-Marvel crossover?!?! 😱
Girllll, this is going to be so interesting!!! I can’t wait to see where you take this! 😏
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He sure does!
Actually, two sisters. You’ve already met Omega as a dragon in the school AU. And of course their brothers are there too.
And he has a bunch of brothers, but he’s closest to his original squad–you’ve also met them all as dragons in the school.
I should just make a board with all the characters and their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh! I like it!
Not a DC person most of the time, but hey, I’m willing to take a fanfic with those character in it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge I’ll have to check what seed it is, but I have this awesome Survival world with a huge lush cave. I have it on Peaceful mode so I don’t have to deal with mobs (yet, I might change it once I’m ready) and am currently turning it into a sort of base.
I have a picture:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian yeah I saw that Barbie trailer too.
I’m one of the few girls in the world who never (and I mean never) was into that…..So I found it to be kinda pointless, but I would highly suggest that anyone who wants to watch it, definitely do that and tell me if I was mistaken, because I might be.
@whalekeeper My dad said something…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL I’m laughing so hard about that plot you have.
Maybe it doesn’t help that I’m listening to funny music while reading it, but still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision Ok, you’re tied on boy or girl…..
When someone else comes in and breaks the tie maybe I’ll join…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge Awesome profile pic!
Also, I think Steve has the beard in Java Edition of Minecraft but not Bedrock Edition. He looks fine with or without it, in my opinion.
Since you evidently like Minecraft, what’s the best world you’ve ever played on? Like one naturally generated, not an adventure map or anything.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I love all of these so muchhhh 🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Calvin!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Your WIP sounds really interesting!! I’d definitely read it!
And we’d love to have you join the school RP! (Speaking of which… I should probably pop back over there and do somethi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @angnil, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I love that the focus of your writing is for it to glorify God. ❤️ That’s what I try to do with my writing, but in all honesty, it’s not always easy. I always have to keep reminding mysel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love the boards so much!!!
Oh my word I think I’m in love with your newest story. 😆
Girl, you should totally go for it!!
Fin has a BROTHER!?!?! 😱
I love him!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks so much guys!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
