-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Actually, Steve and Nat was the first Marvel ship I encountered, reading the back of some old Marvel animation about the descendants of the Avengers…..
I actually thought that was the only ship for him until I learned more.
Now he has virtually every girl in the MCU vying for him, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom thanks for helping me explain!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wanda and Thor….
what
*Sanctuary Guardian meme music intensifies* (if you don’t know what that is, I’ll post it below, it’s just funny music with a confused tone to it)
lol that might actually be cool.
On the ship topics, while watching the movies, every time Bucky and Nat beat each other up I remember they were a ship…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley OOH I like it!! Also making them siblings was awesome-paws.
@freedomwriter76 I love yours too!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*sees he’s named Hunter*
My weird brain: Ok, if he has the same name as the character who’s currently guarding the phone lock screen, I’m going to love him.
*reads the story*
My brain: Yep, I was right.
AWW and Naja’s the one for him?? Even better!! Especially since her brother’s deaf so she knows what he’s going…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AND GRIMM/NYX OH MY GOODNESS
XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 MEEEEMESSSS
lol wth was that
Those are so funny though. That one about main characters not dying is so true.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 LOL
Hey, koalas are kinda cool. They make weird bellowing noises.
I’m used to people calling me weird things. I even had someone call me “Claire” once….not sure how that happened….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I have a brother (younger, but that doesn’t matter), and tbh if that happened to me, and I had powers like that, I might destroy even more things than she did.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley SADNESSSSS
Why did you have to remind me he died???? I can’t get over her losing her brother like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin Great job! I like your art style.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh lol I didn’t see who it was until after I’d typed it, ha ha (more sheepish laughing)
oh I watched Civil War yesterday. Went to bed at like 11:30 but it was worth it.
I now know what you meant by the Bucky-and-plums incident. Poor guy can’t even have a snack without somebody tryin’ to kill him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
here’s the video
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@pixie I get what you thought about making Interstellar more hopeful in its outcome!
Also, I have a feeling @thearcaneaxiom could probably be a bit better at explaining the whole four dimensions thing than I could, considering he even has animals in his story which follow those rules, but I found a video I saw once which might explain some (and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Whoever he is, he seems so tortured. It’s sad he takes the bad ending…….
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You’re so welcome! <3
Oh yes, definitely keep him around. 😉 I feel like there’s tons of potential for his backstory and his role in the story… 😏 I don’t have any ideas in particular on what that could be right now, but I always love characters that the readers don’t know quite everything about.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we need to see some scenes about some certain ships *cough*Novella*cough*Lux*cough* on this forum…. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
This is going to be interesting! And fun! I have multiple ships in my WIP. 😏
(And a new ship that’s forming for a new WIP that I’m really excited about… But that’s to be revealed. 🤫)
I’ll have to hop on later to share some stuff! (Probably on Friday. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @pixie!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, volleyball-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Yesss, Adorning the Dark is so good!! I really loved it the first time I read it. And speaking of, I should probably read it again. 😛
You do cake decorating?? That’s awesome. 😎 I love edibl…[Read more]
- Load More
