-
Erica replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there, Caitlyn! I’m Erica.
I love science too! What area of science do you like best? I love marine biology.
So . . . questions!
1. What’s the coldest weather you’ve ever experienced? (Seems to be a popular topic around here lol)
2. Is black coffee good? 😁
3. When did you start writings?
4. Who is your favorite…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL yes, that was a sad day. Actually I wasn’t supposed to put even ONE chipotle pepper in there . . . it was supposed to be one can of seedless mild green chiles, and I used a can of definitely NOT mild and also very seed-ful green jalapenos. As I said, sad day.
Lol!! Was the soup good? (If it wasn’t too spicy) 😀
That’s what sisters are…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve officially met you yet. Nice to meet you, Power (or Black Mongoose 😉 !
Congratulations on writing 1000 words! 🎉
Thank you!!
Interesting story, though I will admit that I don’t read many books with abusive situations in them though (Unless you qualify knights/cowboys/spacemen attempting to kill/steal each o…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you, tight, back* I missed you too!!!! I did! Had a great time with family and got some gifts that I will be sure to enjoy!!! 😀 I hope you had an amazing Christmas too! <3333
*Hugs you even tighter* *hears you gasping for breath* *releases you* Oh, I’m so sorry!! XD
Awesome!! That’s great!! Yes, me and my family had a great…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 that little comic thingy
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woot woot! Glad your back in the castle! Julian i suppose disappeared…. things got a bit confusing…
So we’ve got some charries that were fighting a wind, I believe that was Milo and a few others. @loopylin has a dragon who scared people lol, and the group we were in split further.
The only group I could tell you with…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @Any-one-else-i-may-have-forgotten-
Heres Matthew and Lyla’s moodboards!!


-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!!! *Gives you huge hug* I missed you so much!!! I hope you had a amazing Christmas!!
Oooh…Jezyk! That’s all I’m gonna say…XDXD
Aww, yay!! I love Fin!! But *sobs* well, you know. He’s so sweet! Him and Riker’s relationship is so sweet!
YAY!!! I can’t wait for my charries to meet yours!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper
I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here sometimes, if you are interested. I’d recommend starting at the beginning of the forum if you feel like reading. No pressure, just if you are interested! Critiques are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Arien@arien
Rank: Loyal Sidekick
Total Posts: 125Previous to that, my sister and I would make up stories with out stuffies and toys.
Yes, us too! So much fun, right? I would make literally anything I was doing into a story when I was younger–mostly playing outside, but also cooking, cleaning my room, doing laundry, a… -
Light replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @esther-c @lewilliams @keilah-h @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini
Wow, all of y’all’s stories are so inspiring 😊😍!!
So, I’ve always loved reading. Even when I was little enough to not know how to read, I would sit in the floor with a picture book and try to read to myself and my mama.
When I was about eleven, I was on a zoom call…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! If the stakes are low, that means there’s not much at stake.
High stakes would be if somebody was at risk of dyeing or permanent damage.
Doesn’t seem like anyone going to die here XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I like the pic you chose for Joel XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I really liked that. I wouldn’t change a thing! It seems like the kind of story you read when you need a pick me up. Low stakes, but still lots of fun, and the time travel thing makes it extra interesting! I felt like you did a really good job moving between the dialogue and the narrated sections.
Thanks for the great read!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
It was rather cheesy, but…we laughed. That’s all that matters, right? 😀 😀 Sweet!
Lol, yes, that’s all that matters! Speaking of sibling laughs, my little brother is always talking about how many books I read, and he was singing the song from Tangled, the part where Repunzel’s singing “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe two or three.” B…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait, are you sure he wasn’t teasing you? 🤣 It was pretty obvious to me!
Oh, no, I know when he’s teasing, and he wasn’t teasing 🤣. Okay, good!! 😂
Took me a while to reply, but now I am! 😁
Yay! Thank you for taking the time to respond 😊!
First of all, I could really feel the sibling dynamic! Great job on that! Sibling dynam…
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
*clears throat* Yeah it’s true.
Um, we were having a bit of a joke. We were in the same room, both on KP, and when she said in her intro, “I’m a baby barista”, I put, “hey, my sister works at a coffee shop too!” and…well, we lost it.
Omg, that’s hilarious!!! I love it!! That sounds like something me and my cousin would do (We’re like s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
One thing about writing style: sometimes using more descriptive words for “said” can be distracting and sound contrived.
Yeah, I use said too much. I’ve actually started having my grandma’s I-Pad next to me while I write, and the I-Pad has a list of words to use other than “Said.”
I know, it can be hard not to use “said” all the time, b…
-
Erica replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, I was able to get from my email to a specific forum to the forums page, but not to recent topics 😊
Lol, I bet that was confusing!
- Load More
