-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
Aww!! Sweet Carmen!! That would be so sweet <3 <3 😀
-
Erica replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, I feel the same way!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! You’re back!! *hugs you* Hey, we started back home schooling today too :D!!
😀 And spent MOST of my time there with my adorable, yet crazy 5-year-old cousin. XD She’s adorable, y’all, but a little crazy at times…she has the most energy I’ve ever seen. xD But anywho….I’m back! 😉
Awww!! She sounds adorable!! When our fa…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Doodle. Carry a small notepad (I prefer one without lines) and a pen or pencil in your purse or wherever. Doodle, sketch. Draw a line and see where it goes. I prefer a pen for this sort of thing, as since I can’t erase I’m forced to work ‘miatakes’ in and I think it builds accuracy. Remember, you’re just doodling; this isn’t supposed to…
-
Erica replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Your story sounds exciting! I wrote a choose-your-own-adventure story once. I was like ten and it was for Clubhouse magazine. Sadly, it didn’t get published.
I’m not starting a new WIP, yet. I need to finish my current one. After that . . . editing!!! Three whole awfully-written books! (Well, at least the first one is…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Have I gone iceskating? Nope, I have rollar skated once, but no ice I’m afraid. I think it would be awesome if I ever get the chance!
Aw, too bad! Ice skating is so fun. (I’m not that good–I’ve always used figure skates and got hung up on the toe picks *kaboom* *screams* *ouch* but now I got hockey skates and it’s getting b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Victorian England? Thats cool! And identity is a favorite theme of mine. Have any charries for it yet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! The sling sisters and the….”—-”
I’m sure Carmen could come up with something. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could give you parakeet facts, but sadly I don’t know much about them! But I will say you shouldn’t buy parakeet seed mix from stores. They need fresh veggies like us.
( I shoudl maybe mention the tag box at the bottom of your post is pretty useless, you have to type the tag out in your reply. I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a gang. Our cute bois who stutter. XD)
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need @loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
Thanks!
Oh yes… BUT PAXTON!! 😂😥 I totally get that. I like to write whatever I want from any place in any book, then have a draft going on the side. I put stuff in the draft if I’m sure I want it to happen and when I want it to happen, but If I’m not sure, I write it separately. I like doing that because later I can look back…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣 glad you like him!! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, that’s fine!! When @freedomwriter76 gets on, if she wants to, then maybe we can pretend that we didn’t walk far, and her charries can meet up!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings Is it okay with y’all if we start moving a little?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Oh! Worldbuilding sounds fun! Curious what you come up with. I need to do some worldbuilding for my new wip, you said on some previous post I could share, so here is the rant lol….
Ok! It’s a choose your own adventure (thought these were sooo cool as a kid). It’s 2nd person present tense. even though it says “you” as the main…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, or maybe we could have our characters get to know eachother a bit more while we wait? It’s been really fun just having them talk :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
As I held out my book, Paxton flinched momentarily, and my heart sank. But then, warily looking at me, he inspected the book, and, realizing that it wasn’t something to bring him harm, he looked up at me, wondering if it was really his. I smiled softly and nodded. He then turned to Luna,…[Read more]
- Load More
