-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Fistpumps* YES!! I got it!! Girl, I haven’t said anything, but I’ve kinda felt bad for him…a TINY bit. Bc, having such a mother, he couldn’t really help being the way he is. And with all the stuff that happens with him and Paxton, and how he couldn’ve been if he had been redeemed and they could have had a sweet brotherly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa! :(l). I’m so curoius now!! XD
Wait a second….Is it…Aramis??? Or Edric? Or am I way off XD
I Must know!!!! XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks a lot!! Yeah, comic-y look because my art style started as manga fan art XD And I want my series to be comics when it’s done.
Yes! I have two wips rn, this one is called “Afterthoughts” as of rn, same story as the other character’s you’ve met are in! The other is a choose your own adventure I’ve done very little work…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my 😳 who could it be?
You might be interested to know that you actually helped me figure something out about one of my characters.
Yes. You.
🤣
That comment you made about Layson the other day is going to be one of Everly’s lines 😂🤣
IT JUST WORKS SO WELL!!!
I wasn’t sure how I wanted everything to develop between…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @koshka @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21 @princesachronicle22
Hello, feel free to ignore the tag if you want!
I’ve been hoping to have a finished kinda ‘slice’ from my third book, like a couple consecutive…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! It’s great!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s awesome. I love it!! Oh, and I let my brother watch some of the videos/vines (bc I’ve told him all about November and Paxton…and several others. He thinks Nyx is hilarious XD) and he loved them. He said to tell you that “they were really funny!” He hates Lilith now, after that part in the animated one XD!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I didn’t mean for it to come off like that 🤣
Just wasn’t sure if you knew it was your turn XD whenever works for you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s your turn to rp! Loopy and I have both gone
(I’d like to know what she does next 😂)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Duuuude Grimm has Elvis hair
In all seriousness though, it looks great!! I read the the thing with nyx as “steak knife”” lol I was imagining him armed with a kitchen steak knife 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! She’s obsessed with flowers! Sometimes Layson braids flowers into her hair XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! That is so cute!! <3 <3
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Axolotl if those count. (Also I liked them before they were added to Minecraft).
They don’t really live in the ocean . . . okay, fine, it can pass.
2. No. Tried it but didn’t like it. I am more of a tea person.
I see, it’s not for everyone.
3. In my upstairs rocking chair on my phone. (I know it is weird 🙂).
I love r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
SO CUTE!! 🥰
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anyone wish to play? I’ll be here for a few minutes at least.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @arien (Lol, wanna?)
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!
You’re right about black holes stopping time! Which is kind of hard to fathom . . . I read, that if a space ship sends one person toward a black hole, time would stop for that person but keep on going for the others in the space ship. I’m glad I’m not that poor person . . . 😯
Yes, a neat way…[Read more]
- Load More
