-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s totally fine girl!! No pressure! Everyone’s still adjusting to the new year, new schedule, and school. Take as long as you need :).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your fine! I haven’t been much either, we just assume my characters are quietly walking in the background at all times if I can’t rp then XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22
MATTHEW!!!!! *Tries to crawl through the computer to get into the castle and comfort him*
Ikr!? My sweet boy 😭😭😭 Aww, he would probably love that. That is, after getting over the shock of seeing you pop up out of nowhere 😅. Lol!! Yep, these darn devices. *Shakes fist at computer*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Matthew
After introducing everyone to the three new comers, the now fairly large group of old and new friends started to converse and laugh along with each other as we walked, sharing stories from previous adventures in the castle.
I furrowed my brow in surprise that a few of my f…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Tauren walks with the others into a dark room. Turning back towards Lesli, paused at the door, he shrugs. She eyes the room warily but follows the others. Large paintings stand on the walls, with portraits of various people.
“Ah!” Tauren jerks back, finding himself staring into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h
“I’m Dante, the short one is Ellie, this one here’s Serin, that’s Layson and his kid, and the grumpy raincloud trying to leave is Corvina.” the one-eyed one explained.
Layson stifles a laugh at the term, ‘grumpy raincloud.
“I see.” Allen says.
“What species are you?” he asked. “You resemble my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad you like them! yeah… what happens to Layson… You might never find out XD As the plot gets more finished I want to have less and less of it out on the internet, in case I get published.
I believe it was already said, I didn’t emphasize it a lot though. Just some foreshadowing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yup! I’m pretty proud of that plot twist XD
Yeah, on one post the italicizing wasn’t working, so you had to pay extra attention to the flow to separate the narration from the thoughts.
Good question! I haven’t put much thought into it because I have quite a few mc’s, so I might never get around to developing that. Owen is not a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, 0k! Are y0y homeschooled? That’s pretty cool to get to do that for a senoir project!
Here’s some random ideas:
- Maybe there spaceship connects to something underground, and if so, piosonious gas from underground is a concern?
- What jobs do the other aliens have? Maybe there freelance wok is considered a low job, or kinda savage ect. making…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol the snatching the character one 😂 @godlyfantasy12 stole Kaine awhile back, still waiting. -_-
And the cinnamon roll one XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! This will be interesting! Looking forwards to seeing how that developers, and can’t wait or Ev to open up. Seems like that will be a moment for them.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah, your new pfp is so cool! Is that one of your oc’s?
-
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
YOU CATCH LIZARDS TOO!??!?!? (Haha, okay, sorry for yelling.)
That has been literally all I do when I’m outside ever since I was 5. I’m a professional lizard catcher XD. I actually caught a green anole this past summer and named her Lizzie. I tried to catch a male so I could release them at our woodpile, and have a little community of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah!! That would be fun. Matthew is probably gonna be so freaked out at any of the rooms haha.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
You are so good at the subtle romance between Ev and Ami, it’s really cute!!
If you are just sharing and not wanting critiques, that’s ok feel free to let me know, I just love giving them XD
Sometimes in various scenes with Ev and his Dad, with the whole forgiveness arc, I feel like there isn’t a distinction between forgiveness and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
(Ps we only get notifications you replied to us if you tag us, I’m @mineralizedwritings )
1. My favorite theme for books is action and adventure, sprinkled with humor.
Nice choice!
2. Yeah, I like snakes! Some of them look awesom!
Yeah, snakes are the best. 😃🐍🐍
3. Boom, by Italobrothersmusic, the German kind.
Cool!
How…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oreille21
Lol yeah! Let’s see what my rank becomes!
Yeah, I did pick up on it but some of that is because of some random comment you made about writing guy characters awhile back.
Also, I’m pretty aware of that happening because it shows very much in both my sister and I’s writing, it’s a major teasing point for us.
TaurenXD
Like you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Loved it! Was kinda disappointing that ship didn’t work out…
Speaking of which, I think I’ve noticed something about your writing. 😂
James and Jonath… act really similar.
🤔🤨
You got a type? XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello hello! I’m Lesli mintz from cww. I’m on a slight internet break, so don’t expect a lot of chatter XD. Had to stop by and say hi though!
A couple ask the newbie questions:
(Oh also a dragon book sounds cool!)
1. what is your favorite theme for your books?
2. are snakes cool?
3. Favorite music?
Same…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
What?!?! Someone actually said that to you? *Grinds teeth* Wow. They are so wrong.
I would love to read your book!! But I probably won’t be able to right now though, I’m not on KP as much right now. It sounds awesome!! I love your characters already! Except the villain. I despise him DX.
- Load More
