-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Goodness! Sorry about that. I solemnly vow to tag you from now on when I publish a new part 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay, I’m going to go now. I got a little bit done, but I’m not sure I’m satisfied with it. 🙁 Happy writing to you!
@seekjustice Let me know when you get back, as usual! 🙂 (And, just in case you were wondering, I’ve got *checks list* FOUR more musicals for you. 😀 ) And I’ve been listening to Newsies.
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Part Six
That Little Thing Called…“Wonder and Nonsense.” Catwing nodded.
“That’s not-” Daeus didn’t finish.
*cough* *cough* Everyone in the Tennis court turned to see the Wiser stumble in. He was hunched over, but still had his signature frog on his head. Except it was brown, not green, and Daniel was hiding under a table clutc…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!! XD
BTW, I LOVE your signature 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Oh yeah. I just want to say I am SO sorry I never got around to drawing Jaclyn yet! D-: I’ll try to draw her soon
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing HAHA I always liked making my characters go through a garbage dump exactly like in Toy Story 3 XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye KaPeeFer stands for Kingdom Pen Fan. And KeePer of the Realm of the Pen.
It was in one of the videos. And the comments of the video.@ariel-ashira Pleased to meet you. 😺
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! Actually I made this topic months ago, so I’ve already started posting stories X’D
Anyway, OF COURSE! I am still making a character list. I can’t guarantee that you’ll be in a story immediately, since I have so many characters stashed up already. So if you aren’t in this one, I’ll fit you in a future one somewhere 😉
So…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashyvye Thank you. [It is a picture of a cat with wings. Not a dragon]
“The sun turned into the moon, and the moon crashed to earth, and we then realized that it was a dragon’s egg; that was the beginning of the dragon age.”
*bows* *throws feathers*
And I will tag @seekjustice
Your picture:

-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Couldn’t he climb up with his claws? And people can climb without claws, he could do that. Right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! 😀 I haven’t done any very amazing short stories, but I like to think that I’m slowly getting better. 🙂 I prefer writing novels, but I have too many ideas in my head to make them all into novels, so some I try to condense into short stories.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I filled up notebooks with drawings… I have a tub of them somewhere.
One is about a farmer who lived in a cave. Dug to make it bigger. Then they moved to a farm and had a moss jacket. Also lots of chickens. 😛
I’m going to find them. Maybe pictures… No promises
@dekreel My stories weren’t very original either. I liked repeated…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Cool! I’m attempting to write a very short story for an idea I had this afternoon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi! I’m here. What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations …ooorrr, if it’s not obvious, just tag me and I’ll answer any questions you have! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Sorry! I didn’t see your post because you didn’t tag me. Here’s a link to the “Start Here” page. At the top there’s a button which says “Create New Topic.” Click that, and the rest should be obvious. 😀
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 for some reason I couldn’t respond to your last conversation reply (maybe the conversation was too long?), so i just started another.
Your welcome! I enjoyed it 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine huh, that is interesting…..and yeah that would make sense that if Haman was a relative of the king that he would give him more power.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, I’m pretty much the same…
- Load More

@warrenluther04 hi! for some reason I couldn’t reply to your replies to my comments in the google doc so I’ll have to respond here. anyway, you said you couldn’t think of a word beside ‘whimpered’ that would fit. I think if you don’t think any other word will fit, then it’ll be fine the way it is 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hmm, that’s odd. Google is weird sometimes! 🙂 Oh, yes. Okay, thanks! 🙂 Glad you liked it! 😀