-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@sierra-r Thank you for the welcome! I am so glad to be here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I’m a fan of yours! I love reading your posts!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops, didn’t catch your post, @aislinn-mollisong. If it’s okay with @Ethryndal you can pick it up from there. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Skredder hooo boy… 😛 Okay, here goes. Part eight of story #2.
“I don’t know how, but Freda’s brain has rewired itself to mimic the headset. She can now enter the dream world completely unassisted.”
The words hummed in Freda’s head, bouncing off the walls of her mind like hollow echoes. She looked at her parents.
Dad’s face was wrinkle…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I would read this story, but I don’t really like writing romance (or stories with romance in them) I like the idea though 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I suppose. And it’s certainly humorous when it does happen! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jessi-rae I don’t know… they kind of just… happen though.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Is there a thread specifically for GIF wars? ‘Cause if not, you should totally make one.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Apologies for hijacking your thread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jessi-rae Another GIF war.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Awesome story, as usual. 😁 But the poor Wiser… 😢 You’ve got to bring him back!
Also, can you write me in? A slightly crazy, very random, shapeshifting writer pursuing world domination will do. XD
And @ethryndal and @dragon-snapper… You two! 🤣
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*misses you more* @ethryndal
I’m working on a character analysis thing for my WIP, but I’ve nowhere to put it…should I make a topic for it on here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal No. I wasn’t. That’s not…

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I love your picture, by the way!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes, @ethryndal be on here more. We misses you, precious.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thank you! I like painting people, but also animals and backgrounds are fun.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
GAAAH!

@ethryndal - Load More


