-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, girl, you’re the queen with this timer and all. You totally do it!!!Â
Plus I don’t actually have a timer. *sheepish grin* -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!!! Yep, JC, I’m ready to start when Abigail is!!!!!! Do you gals wanna go for about twenty minutes?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Then he’d think that he could touch her and all!! It’d be just like hanging with a real person, ’cause in his mind it is!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!! I used to have sleepovers with my imaginary friends. XD Aah, good times. XD
Hmm…Does he think she’s real? ‘Cause if so, then he would think that he can feel her, but not if he truly knew it wasn’t true.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
As always, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! You know, when I was younger I was the QUEEN of imaginary friends. I had enough to fill a whole town. 😂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um…Ignore the part where I said I was gonna start in ten minutes…let’s just say it didn’t happen. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@l-e-williams
First, thank you for the tea! I love tea! 😀
That’s so cool. LoZ is the best!!
I also like ‘Secret of Mana’, which kind of has the same kind of LoZ vibe, but there’s a lot more connection to nature in it and it really draws you in. It’s underappreciated! 🙂
Thanks! I really enjoyed designing the faemà tle! 😀
For worldbuilding,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Making a language is certainly fun to come up with.
A tip for building a language would be to base it from multiple languages/existing words (mine kind of reflects parts of Spanish, French, and maybe a little Polish and Japanese) but to also make things up.
For example, the word faemà tle:
‘Fae’ roughly means ‘fairy’ in…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Thank you! I’m Miranda or Ribbon Ash, depending on where you may go on the blogosphere. I don’t know if you’re a blogger or you read blogs, but I’m known as both names. You can call me whatever name you like. ^_^ Yes, fantasy and fiction! Those are so my areas! I’ve written some poetry but it didn’t really click with me. I really…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @katniss-everdeen @mkfairygirl
I’m gonna be writing starting in about ten minutes going until I’m ready to stop if anyone wants to join!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOAAA!!!!!! EPIC!!!! LOVE IT!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!!! No worries!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! <33
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that is such a good moment! I haven’t finish a lot of writings yet, but it is so good to be finish with something! And yes that break is so lovely. ^_^
Oh, yes, I do too! Oh, awesome! It is so true that an ending can make or break the story! Endings are so important. It is interesting a good ending to an ok book can you…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, cool! Those books are SO good!
Awesome! I’m certain all writers love brainstorming in some form! I have never heard of one who honestly hates the whole process. What is your favourite part of the writing process?
They are so important! The more I write, the more I realise that. What about you? What do you love in a book?…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! I can honestly believe that!! Yeah, that’s SUPER SAD about Seth especially ’cause he’s soooo young!!!!!!!
Yep!!! Nice writing with ya too!!!! BYEE!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!!
It really was AWESOME!!!!!!! I told ya you were doing great!!!!!!!
Haha, THANKS!!!!!!! Yeah, poor Keenum. Colin literally has no grounds to argue with me about me ruining his life ’cause I’ve completely destroyed Keenum’s.
Yet he handles it like waaaaaaay better than Colin. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Kat and me were talking the other day about this and I had suggested that since we had all done super good with writing almost every night this week, we could reward ourselves with giving up on this challenge. I literally can’t take another second. We were thinking about just being done with it by the end of the week. Just make it…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I got a total of 3,877 words overall!! We should do this again! Next time I’m totally gonna have to get to 5K!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!!Â
Can I say no?Anyway, I think I’m gonna have to be done with writing for tonight. *pouting* Let’s see if I got 3K words in.–
–
–
–
Aww, I only got in 1,853 words in Heir to His Crown. :,( Well, 3K was a bit impossible but I’m surprised I came close to 2K
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Nooooo tell her to stop making them. XD It’s important!!!
- Load More
