-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! The ducks that we’re going to have are Anconas, actually! I love them. I also really like Cayugas, they’re so pretty. <3 I love the story about the rooster! Definitely make it a book! XD
Oooh, that sounds like a really moving topic to write about. I’d like to see what that might turn into in the future, if you’re…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I’m in! 😀 So we have to create an element of a story… can it be an existing thing we’ve already made up, or make something new? 🙂 This seems super fun, thanks for inviting me to it!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll certainly draw November for you! He seems like a really cute, shy character, I totally L O V E that kind of character type XD.
Ok, thank you for the details! I’m on it! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
That sounds good! I have some ideas in mind! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this sounds like fun!!!!!! *gets excited* I checked it out!!!!! <33 THANK YOU for letting me know!!! I’m gonna have to go check what the line up of posts on my blog is
we get filled up pretty fastbut it sounds like soooooo AMAZING!!!!!! <33 My post will probably be done one the week before the last of Feb, just so you know!!!! -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, THANK YOU!!!! One day I hope I’ll have a copy to sign for you!!!! <33 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! <33 *gasp* I LOVE the way that sounds even better!!! THANK YOU for suggesting it!!! Aww, THANKS JUST A BUNCH!!!!!! <33 😊
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, I LOVE BOTH OF THESE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33 <33 They are sooo motivating, inspiring, and INCREDIBLE!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <333 The genie just looks like a teen girl, she’s actually like over 4,000 years old. But she’s spend most of that time in the lamp and genies don’t age in the lamp.
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! <33
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!! <33 Oooh, that’s good to know! I was wondering…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, writers, so I’ve been working really hard on making my summary of Into the Lamp to sound awesome and hook readers. This is what I’ve got so far. I’d very much appreciate it, if anyone could tell me if this is a story they’d read or if I need to change something to make it sound more awesome!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
When you go into the lamp,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!! Keep it up, girl!!!! You’re doing SPECTACULAR!!! *clapping and jumping up and down* This is AWESOME!!!!! I’m soooo proud of you!!! <33 🙂
-
Kads and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Either way, I love your artwork! XD You’re a great artist! Did you draw the art for Lila, or did someone else? Just curious!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 I checked out your blog and love, love, loved it! It’s so cool that the three of you joined forces to make… a BLOG! That’s an accomplishment, for sure. 😀 (Also a fellow ENFP!!! :3)
-
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This means a LOT to me!!! <333 <33 Haha, THANKS!!! I will admit blogging is a lot more fun when you can do it with others!!! Aww, girl, THANKS!! You're just the SWEETEST!!!! 😊 (YES!!! ENFPs UNITE! *high fives*)
-
No problem!! You totally deserve it, I love your posts!! <333
Aw, thank you! You're so nice! <3333
*returns high five with a high ten*
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA! I LOVE that! That’s really good. I could see it play out in my head! 😀 I want to read some more of that!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, thank you! She sounds… daring!
Yep, I’m good with adult characters! Something new to try, right? 😀
I’ll try to get the skin tone as close as I can; I don’t have markers that are medium-olive-y yet XD but I’ll try my best. 🙂
Also, do you want me to just make an outfit for her, or does she wear something specific? 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
GURL!!! THIS. IS. EPIC!!! WHOO!!! I LOVED this scene just a TON!!! <33 Especially the part when she reaches for her sword. I have some strange obsession with characters and swords. XD I’m sooo glad I got to read this!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!! <33
And good luck trying to find the name for your MC!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, I LOVE THIS GRAPHIC!!!!!!!! *heart eyes* It’s sooooo AH-MAY-ZHIG!!!!!!!! I just ADORE The pics you used and the TITLE of the book!!!!! It’s sooo EPIC!! <33
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, thanks goodness for notifications! It would have been be so hard to rewrite my answers!
Oh my goodness, it would be so weird if everyone started talking about Smoke! I wouldn’t believe it! THANK YOU! Oh, cool! I wasn’t sure if you guessed it since two of my friends did when I told them. Thanks! Well, his real name isn’t a big…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A decision for faith in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, this will be really interesting to read what you believe! I can’t wait!
Though, I wanna point out that, if that’s totally okay with you (if not, you can just stop reading) for me, my identity is grounded as this: a Bible-believing follower of Christ, I’m the worst of all sinners (Paul, might’ve been at his time, but that was…[Read more]
- Load More
