-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@buildsbygideon Sorry I’m late to this (again). XD If you use my little tag thingy under my profile picture,( @scripter-of-kingdoms ) when you reply to me it’ll notify me. 🙂
Ooooo, I’m so glad you’re liking it!!! Hahaha, well, if Indorsia counts as another world, you might say that’s true 😉 It’s a super good book and I’m so glad you’re liking…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 5 months ago
I’m so sorry I haven’t come on here and replied until now. 🙁 I was meaning to ages ago because I love your other chapter! I am going to a send an email to get those chapters in my life soon!!!! I’m so excited to read them!!!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oo, I LOVE sprints!! Count me in!! I can usually do it around 5 PM-any time on Fridays (CT), any time Saturday, and Sunday 12 PM-any time. I might be able to do it on the weekdays in the early morning (like 6 CT). We’ll see though… got school… *cries and wonders when it will ever end* 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome! Oooh AWESOME!!!! Then my volunteering offer still stands!!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres ooOooOo!! Count me in!!! If anyone wants to race/sprint with me, I’m usually available from like 10 am CST to 12 or 1 pm CST. And also sometimes in the evening. 😀 I also have a first draft due in June, so this will be quite helpful!!!
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Wow, that sounds super fun!! I’ve never done a writing sprint before. What was CWW? I’m gonna be out of town for the next week, but I’m hopeful to still get some writing done, so if anyone wants to tag me, I can give it a try!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YESSS!!!! WE HAVE A WRITING SPRINTTTT!!!!!! If anyone sprints from around 4 – 8 P.M. EST on Tuesdays through Sundays TOTALLY tag me in!!!! I try to write around that time but *cough* kinda end up doing other things. *innocent smile* Anyway I have no idea what a leaderboard is, but I’ll TOTALLY volunteer to help ya with it!
Oh and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re SO welcome!!! I’m sooo glad I could help!!!!!!!! <333
-
ella replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thanks! I love your ideas, especially point two… that gave me a bunch of ideas!! Super helpful, and thanks for the encouragement.
-
ella replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
No problem! sadly, i’m feeling kinda stressed rn because of so many school projects… I’m going to keep pushing through, but i probably wont make my word count, which is fine. 🤷♀️ we’ll see how it all works out… 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl I LOOOVE THIS!!!!!!! You’ve got some serious talent for sure!!!! AWESOME!!! THANK YOU for sharing! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Alright first off, apologies for my late response. Secondly, THIS STORY SOUNDS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! Third, I shall try my best to help, but I can’t say if it’ll be any good. (Aannnd I didn’t read everyone else’s thoughts so I might just be repeating them XD)
- I’m assuming there’s gonna some romance between Hope and the scout so first,…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!! I didn’t draw these lol if you were wondering, I just used a program that makes the faces, a bit like photoshop.
@mkfairygirl Aw, I’m so honoured you want me to do Rosalie!!! ❤️❤️ I’ll do her for sure!
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your process of creating a main character for your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm
Process? What process?Haha, this will be a longggggg post.Often, a main character of mine will start out as a persona of me. It’s weird, but I do it. For those of you who know Kadotake— she’s based on me (although very slightly. the similarities stop at appearance) and was originally a character from a fanfic I abandoned. XD
On…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I’ve had the idea for a long time, maybe since one or two years ago? It started with Hope just living in the wild with her dog, and then the boy shows up and nothing really happens except a band of people try to kill her randomly. XD Then i combined that idea with another idea where there are three types of people w…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooo, she sounds so fun and original! Teleportation abilities? No fair! XD And her name is sooo pretty.
And yes, I will! Though, mine probably won’t make any sense because I’m in the middle of a scene with a lot of names XD
Haha, i feel that! That’s exactly what I thought about my last quote, lol! XD
-
ella replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
No problem!! I sometimes feel like I suffer from short term memory loss, so don’t feel bad… 😜 Ooo, do you mind sharing about your character? I love introducing my favorite charries. Thank you so much, and yes, you should definitely post some first and last lines!!!! 😃
-
ella replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that’s a great idea! She could have like this hunch that something’s missing… *thinks deep and complex thoughts* XD Maybe her friend in the vision could be her enemy in the real world? what do you think?
Totally will!
Thank you!! I love the romance idea, totally doing that, LOL!! XD Yes, i tota…[Read more]
-
ella posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Hi Katherine! I know you’re a KotLC fan, so I wanted to ask if you knew about the movie based on the series coming out next year?? I’m sooo hyped!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Tysm for responding! I love that idea, super awesome stuff. Especially since she has to figure out what the right thing to do is. That opens a lot of idea doors… 😀 (ooo, i should coin that term… LOL!)
@jenwriter7
Hi, thanks so much for your ideas!! I love the idea of cut-off information… and high stakes are my…[Read more]
- Load More

@nova21 Hi, Ella!!! 😀 Yep, I’m an unofficial KotLC fan (cause I haven’t read the books yet but I know some things about it). Ooh, yes, I did hear a movie was coming out next year!!!! I’m so excited for it!!!!! 😀 I hope to read all the books before it comes out. Which book in the series is your favorite?
ooo, probably #2 or #4 or #6 maybe, if i’m remembering correctly–i’m currently rereading the series.
Cool!!! 😀 My sister (@issawriter7 ) just bought the first book and I can’t wait to read it!!!!😀
(Also, I’m sooo sorry I’m replying late. I got so behind on my emails that I’m just now catching up to some of them.)