OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,106 total)
  • Author
    Alexa Autorski
    @writerlexi1216
      • Total Posts: 1011

@daisy-torres

Thank you!!:) I’m happy to try it out!! Oh, and I normally write around 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, in case anybody was curious 🙂

Issabelle Perry
      @issawriter7
        • Total Posts: 976

@daisy-torres

You’re welcome! Oooh AWESOME!!!! Then my volunteering offer still stands!!!! <333

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
        TeenWritersNook.com

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@daisy-torres Oh wow I didn’t realise! I was talking with Issabelle, actually! I’m so glad you’re here!

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Katherine
          @mkfairygirl
            • Total Posts: 549

@daisy-torres A writing sprint?!?!?! I’M ALL UP FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀😄 CWW was so much FUN!!!!!!!!! *whispers with you* go Team Fire🔥 That so cool that you started this topic on KP!!!!!!!! I’ll volunteer for your leaderboard. This is AWESOME!!!! I love sprinting!!!!!😀 Plus, my WIP could use it.

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
            Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
            @mkfairygirl
              • Total Posts: 549

I’ll tag some other people so they can check out this topic:

@imwritehere1920
              @ribbonash @buildsbygideon @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @lewilliams @hallie-jean @katniss-everdeen @lucy @godlyfantasy12 @jenwriter17 @millennium

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
              Fall in love with Jesus

BuildsByGideon
              @buildsbygideon
                • Total Posts: 46

@mkfairygirl

Thanks, Katherine for referring this to me!

I’m totally down for this, working on my first book (nonfiction) and I’ve already committed to completing it by the end of June

Every weekday morning 8:00 AM Pacific I do a sprint for 50 minutes. My daily allotment is a minimum of 500 words, though lately, I’ve been pulling in around 800-1300 so BRING IT ON fellow penners of kingdoms.

Today’s amount: 1,494 words

ella
                @nova21
                  • Total Posts: 604

@daisy-torres

Oo, I LOVE sprints!!  Count me in!!  I can usually do it around 5 PM-any time on Fridays (CT), any time Saturday, and Sunday 12 PM-any time.   I might be able to do it on the weekdays in the early morning (like 6 CT).  We’ll see though… got school… *cries and wonders when it will ever end* 😉

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                  -gladiator, 2000

Daisy Torres
                  @daisy-torres
                    • Total Posts: 691

@devastate-lasting Ooh okay!! That makes sense. I remember now you had commented on her famous exclamation marks XD I almost said something when I first joined and started talking with you but I was too afraid I’d be labeled a stalker so I didn’t :))))). And thank you!! I’m glad to be here. It’s been so refreshing to be part of a whole community of fellow Christian writers!!!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Aweee thank you for all the extra tags, plus the volunteer!!! (and yes, FIAH FOR THE WIN!! XD). I’m so glad you’ll join us!!!! And yes, mine could too XD

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Daisy Torres
                      @daisy-torres

@buildsbygideon Yay!! It’ll be great to have you! Ooo, nonfiction? That’s awesome! I don’t see many non-fiction writers. And man, I’m jealous of all you writers having a goal date for your novel to be done by XD I need to do that, but alas, I am a procrastinator XD

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@nova21 Well hey, don’t worry about it! This is a completely flexible sprint! The joy of the “:00” system is being able to adjust it to whatever your time is! So let’s say you’re starting at 7:04 PM to 7:30 and I’m somewhere else starting at 10:15 to 10:30 am, you can just say :04–:30 and I can hop in at :15–:30. It’s a brilliant system for distant writers!! And oof, totally relating to the school part… *tries to smile through the pain and tears brought on by algebra* It’ll…. It will be okay….

Linyang Zhang
                          @devastate-lasting
                            • Total Posts: 1700

@daisy-torres Haha, from one stalker to another 😉 But yes a community like this is hard to find, but I feel super blessed to be here!

Lately, it's been on my brain
                            Would you mind letting me know
                            If hours don't turn into days

Abigail.M.
                            @abigail-m
                              • Total Posts: 1242

@daisy-torres

Thank you for tagging me! This sounds absolutely amazing! I write everywhere from seven-thirty-ish p.m. to eleven p.m. Central Time.
                              I’m totally in, and doing NaNoWriMo this month, this will be a great help:)

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Abigail.M..
                              • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Abigail.M..
                              Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@devastate-lasting Loll XD And yes, it absolutely is! I have enjoyed and learned from everyone here so much!!

Daisy Torres
                                @daisy-torres

@abigail-m Of course!! I’m so glad you find it exciting!! And yes, I can see that it would! I’m hoping it’ll help me whip into shape some of my own projects XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,106 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >