@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper don’t tell me who, or how many people met this fate, or at what point in the story it happens, but did anyone fall to Mundy’s venomous teeth or tail barb?
I feel sorry for whoever did. It’s a horrible way to go lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
awww!! so cute!! 😍😭🥹 I love it! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you start seeing people that look like your characters in public.
(Y’all, this has happened to me way too many times. 🫣😂 There’s even a little boy at church who looks and acts exactly like one of my charries would at that age. It’s ridiculous 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hallie
“Of course.” Hallie flashed another smile just as the lights went out, plunging the classroom into complete darkness. A few people pulled out their cellphones, trying to get their bearings in the dark.
“What’s going on?”
“Who turned the lights out?”
“EVERYBODY SIT DOWN! PHONES AWAY!”
“I guess now’s a better time…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh you’re totally fine 😉
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Riker’s half of the chapter is so short 😆🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon Here it is!! @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @whalekeeper @trailblazer @acancello @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
I have another chapter to share!!
With Koshka and Elishavet’s help and fabulous ideas, I (FINALLY) got a sweet scene written between Leon and his adorable…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
UUGGHHH…. I can’t wait for the pics to work again… me want to change pfp…
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
No comment 😂
Whaleyyyyyyyyyy, you’re scaring meeeeeee
I gotta say, it is an absolute drama of an outline and some of the parts are super crazy 😝 Some deaths make no sense at all, while others make a little too much sense.
AGHHHH, I wanna read it so bad!!!
But I also don’t.🫠
AHHH, this is conflicting😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Y’all are the absolute best!! I have a scene written and I actually really love how it’s turning out. Y’all are amazing✨✨
@whalekeeper @both-of-y’all-as-well
Yessss, I must do the tea thing in a scene a bit later on. It would be the best thing ever. XD
and now to just figure out what I want to do with Riker in…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper What are the girls and Seb up to?? 😂
@godlyfantasy12 Yessss, I have characters that write themselves XD
Alright y’all, we out of power. And I have a character that’s afraid of the dark, poor boi
But first, Riker!
Riker
“Oh, cool. We don’t have much rock where I’m from, but the little I’ve heard, I enjoyed. Um, my n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I like Elishavet’s tea idea 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you scroll through a huge list of baby names, and not one name is new to you
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin
Oh no, Liko! Poor dude… now I feel bad. We must return the keys right after and tell him how cool he is. -
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
AWWW THANK YOUU ❤❤
AND IKRRR 😭🥰❤😍🤭
And yes me too girl, I will most likely just sit quietly and feel my heart shatter🫠
Ooh okay…sounds interesting 👀
-
freedom and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol this looks like fun, yall have some really good ones.
You know when you’re a writer when you can no longer fully enjoy mainstream movies… because you see through every plot hole.
-
whaley replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your sibling physically blocks your mouth from commenting on a new movie
You know you’re a writer when it takes you 1.2 seconds to create a lengthy theory in your head as to why the new Avatar: Last Airbender show is shooting itself in foot and somehow pulling a character’s turmoil inside out, per the constant refer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow, you’re using the Save the Cat method. I’ve never used that outline XD
I can also volunteer with @koshka as a rambler if you need one.
Oh oh oh, maybe you need more setting-type things to spur on some scenes. I don’t know much about A’Grend, but it would be great if the setting, and the objects or people who natural…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
No comment 😂
I’m so glad!! I hope it turns out well!!
@everyone
I gotta say, it is an absolute drama of an outline and some of the parts are super crazy 😝 Some deaths make no sense at all, while others make a little too much sense.
- Load More

Me too. I’m tired of being a faceless nobody. Has this happened before? How long does it usually take before it’s fixed?
Yeah 😑 It happened before… shortly after I joined several months ago I think. I don’t remember how long it was, but think it was only a few days… definitely shorter than this time anyway—this is the longest I’ve seen yet! 😅
It’s been at least a week. 🙁 Hopefully whoever’s in charge will fix it soon.
For real 😐😐
They’re working!
@theducktator
Ah yay!!
If you have old pics, you should be able to go to where you change your profile picture and there should be an option to “recycle” a pfp…it’s one you’ve had before, but that’s how I’ve been able to change my pfp a bit lol
and what i mean by old pics is pfp’s you’ve had before haha. I can see where that could be confusing😅