@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this so much!! Characters are my favorite ✨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae nice!! I like how you included his name and the date on his shoulder.
For a realistic drawing, the eyes/mouth aren’t terrible. They’re not perfectly in line with the rest of the head, but they’re still better than a lot of what I’ve seen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
also your forum signature is hilarious lol
might be crazier than mine
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
like “Wyoh, I hope you get a Bushviper tail to the face”
context: The Bushviper is one of my many dragon-humanoid species, native to Australia and New Zealand. They have a sharp tip on the ends of their tails (either blade-like and flat or a barb like a scorpion’s), filled with potent venom.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @stephiemy insults to Wyoh will probably involve stuff out of my stories that nobody will get lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ve read the whole series! I don’t remember who my favorite character was though.
I’ll ask my brother who his favorite is, he was just rereading them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas yeah we should probably move the discussion lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
wahh was my post eaten again?
i’ll repost it
@whalekeeper I’m so sorry if this sounds pushy or rude, and I understand if real life means you can’t work on stories right now, but…..
do you have the next chapters ready?
(this is the most excited I’ve ever been for a fanfic lol)
(and it’s one where my characters die)
(that’s crazy)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m so sorry I’m this worked up over this. I’ve never gotten this excited over a fanfic before lol.
but….do you have the next chapters yet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
*me being impatient for the next chapter*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I was just saying thanks, and also putting the expression through translate and seeing what it came up with lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings did my post just get eaten? ugh
gonna have to repost it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yep!
ooh, and some characters have put their own variations on it:
“By the Teeth!” (doesn’t specifically reference Snake himself, used by a character who doesn’t really have a connection to him and just learned the expression somewhere)
“Par les dents du Roi Serpent!” (one of the characters yells it in French when he gets…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c
Allen
“Who are you? And why is the other one hiding?” asked the female blue creature calmly.
Allen tensed. They’d seen him.
His mind whirred with ideas. Should he fight? Or stay in the shadows and watch them for a bit longer?
Neither option was particularly appealing right now.
“I’m not with them.” he cla…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper awesome! She sounds like a cool character if she’s best friends with Marcel lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ughh I know pics aren’t working
I have weird randomness to show everyone lol
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever
Y’all GUESS WHAT. Marcel has a best friend now and I am in love with this character concept. Like I actually cannot. It’s so good. I can’t talk about it because I like to leave new characters to simmer for a week or so before I mess with them… but he needed a best friend and NOW HE HAS ONE
I will say she…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, did Chase invite Mars somewhere or… I can’t remember XDXD Speaking of, the child will not have a date at the rate we’re going, so I know at least one student will be stuffing chocolates in his mouth, in the corner alone.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hugo
The lights went out.
Pax shrunk away into the darkness. The cold air stopped blowing around them, and outraged voices outside told them the power completely let out.
“I wonder who did it…” Hugo whispered. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”
Okay he’s distracting em now. Ready to send out the twin squad.
- Load More
