-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so sweet of you and thank you!!! <3 and I LOVE THAT VERSE!
@everyone
Things are a lot better now, and I am so thankful to have all you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman (in highschool)! (I’m fourteen years old atm)
Here are some random questions:
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Have you e…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the r…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sure! Allison hasn’t been on in a while and it was just the two of us doing it XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I think that finally helped everything click in my brain. I probably got distracted while I was reading. That happens to me sometimes, especially when I’m reading my textbooks for school. I’ll read a few paragraphs and be thinking about something totally different, and then be like, “I have no idea what I just read.” XD
I do that AL…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I kind of taught myself, I guess? I was always pretty independent but if I needed help I always asked my Mom.
It was pretty overwhelming at first…I was really socially awkward and didn’t know how to be around other kids my age.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
We use a curriculum that helps their students achieve excellence and don’t quite let them slack off (for the most part). If you’re interested, it’s the Abeka Book program. It’s pricey, but it’s cheaper than going to most private schools full-time.
I’ve actually used that program when I was homeschooled, and it really wasn’t my favorit…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh I’m so sorry I forgot all about this!!!
I mean, it seems like you’re dealing with drama no matter which option you choose (maybe I’m wrong about that?).
yeah pretty much…sadly…
There are a lot of really good curriculums out there, and in my experience, my education as a homeschooler was better than what I got in my one…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@beth-torres @rae @trailblazer @esther-c
Ottoline
Marcurious scoffed. “What are last names? And why would you have to earn them? That’s stupid.”
“Marcurious!” Ottoline smacked his arm, giving him a warning glare.
“What?” Marcurious shrugged.
Before Marcurious could say anything stupider, a girl appeared
“Hello. I’m Alinetta Catherine Alimi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@beth-torres @rae @trailblazer @esther-c
Ottoline
Marcurious scoffed. “What are last names? And why would you have to earn them? That’s stupid.”
“Marcurious!” Ottoline smacked his arm, giving him a warning glare.
“What?” Marcurious shrugged.
Before Marcurious could say anything stupider, a girl appeared
“Hello. I’m Alinetta Catherine Alimi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’ll just pretend Sef showed up in Liv and Callie’s dorm (if that’s okay with everyone?).
I won’t make her show up now, maybe later?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
“Of course,” she smiled. “Who else is in our room? I haven’t met many people…” she gasped as a plan took shape in her mind. “WE COULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so the Black Swan basically tries to rescue Sophie, and they’re the ones who created her. They are the ones leaving notes in her locker and notes in her room, etc etc.
The Neverseen are the people who kidnapped and tortured her and Dex. We still don’t really know why or what they’re trying to accomplish even in book 6…so I…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I’m gonna RP Umen now. Btw @rae what do you think of posting a kind of rudimentary map to go with your previous description of Lillen?
@princesachronicle22 @anyone-else
Umen
Umen awoke on hard stone. That sounds about right. Ilwen likes to do that to Umen sometimes, as Salina playfully chides him for it. Umen smiled.
He arose, finding…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ottoline
“Am I supposed to call you Rohan, or Amir?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “For goodness sake, why on Andromeda do people have two names?” Ottoline elbowed him and glared.
“It’s a serious question!” he whined.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
I just got books 6 and 7…AHHH I NEED TO SPEED READ SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHO SHE LIKES!!!! (I mean obviously she likes both of them…WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL BOOK 9?!?!)
I kind of think it will be Fitz?
Just a hunch…
But then Fitz is kind of annoying to me, and in my opinion, Keefe is WAY better looking (from the animated art…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ottoline
“Do you not know who I am?” Marcurious strode out from the closet, a cape billowing out behind him. He brushed Otto aside as he turned to face the others. Here we go again….
He cocked his head and crossed his arms. “I am Marcurious, son of the Great Sparrow. Pythonos fear and tremble at my name, I am a god,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I burst out laughing when I read the Lukas RP…that’s great!!!
Livia
“Callie, you don’t have to be perfect…” Liv climbed over and sat next to Callista on her bed. “Even if you went around…I don’t know, stealing stuff, I’d still be your friend! I mean, not to say you should steal stuff, but you know…” her voice trailed off. “I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Guys I just finished Lodestar and I came across this topic…and I was like YESSS!
To be honest…I’m kind of getting sick of these books…but like Whaley said, for some weird reason it’s like my comfort book, even though I know it’s not that good?
I keep getting so mad when Sophie keeps refusing to tell Fitz…[Read more]
- Load More
