-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Thanks everyone!!! I am doing a lot better today, and I have a lot of people supporting me and praying for me…and I can tell that you guys are praying because I can feel that God’s with me! All your guys’ prayers mean so much to me! <3
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It took 6 months for KP to get back to me y’all, but it finally happened! Life through the Eyes of Yesterdays is finally published if any of y’all would like to read it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Can you guys pray for me?
Lately I’ve been having a lot of problems with my mental health…it started out as just feeling insecure, and then it grew into not being able to accept love from anybody, whether it was my friends, family, or even Jesus! I’ve been trying to fight it, and pray a lot, but it just feels like I’m not strong enough on my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You guys…this got intense XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’ve been good!
Slowly I’ve been getting closer to people at school, and closer to God too!
And I’ve recently made a breakthrough in my writing as well!
How have you been?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Aww thank you so much!!!!!
I knowwwww! Idk why I always write sad stuff…..it’s a problem XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey there!
I have a platform for writing called Reedsy, and you can organize everything about your characters! It’s completely free, just go to reedsy.com and you can make an account! It’s super nice because you can share as little or as much of your novel as you want with anybody through a link.
However, I normally just write…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much for understanding!!!!
And it’s okay, life’s gotten super busy for me too!
You can use the same link as before to read my old stuff, just know that you’re gonna have to use the chapter titles to find your way around my book, cuz the book now “starts” on chapter 7 since I added chapters in the beginning.
If you want…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Thank you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @grcr @anyone-else-i-forgot
Hey guys! Just popping back in to share a scene from Andromeda haha!
This is the new chapter one….XD
I’ve been working on writing a bit and I decided to scrap the beginning and rewrite it! So here’s the first chapter:
Strong arms grabbed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey….sooooo….um….well….
I decided to change my story up…again.
I’m so sorry…I feel so bad because you got like halfway through it and I’m changing it! I’ve kind of been avoiding telling you for a couple weeks because I just feel awful! You’ve been so amazing for reading my book and have helped me soooo much!
I’m still…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
(I’m not really sure how to reply to specific sections yet)
We’ve all been there, lol, just tag us by typing the name with the @ symbol, then quoting is just the quotation marks at the top, and it should show an indented box for the quote.
And in terms of fantasy, I like Lord of the Rings or Legend of Zelda type fantasies with a lot o…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Your writings sound really thought provoking, and I think its wonderful you and your sister are working on a world together!
Thanks! I’d love to share anything if you’re ever interested!
I like action/adventure, fantasy, and mysteries (as long as they’re unique).
Cool! What kind of fantasy? Hard or soft worldbuilding?
Right now, I h…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I’ve been MIA, I had family from out of state staying with us because my great-grandfather passed away and the funeral was yesterday… but I’m back for a little bit before I leave for work!
No worries! I got work soon as well.
On the subject of baptism/infant baptism: My church has baby dedications every couple months. This basic…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and I’m currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions!
What is your favorite genre?
Do you have any projects? What are they about?
Any primary interests or goals wit…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the thing about being Non-Denominational…you kinda agree with various denominations 😂
See, the pastor of my church was raised Baptist but became Pentacostal through the influence of his wife (who was raised Pentecostal) and together they started a Non-Denominational church.
So yes, I do identify with some Pen…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
So your sounding more and more Pentecostal to me Freedom, would you say you identify with that at all? Pentecostals main deal is always seeking to be in attunement with the Holy Spirit, acting purely with His will, letting your own will go. Essentially if it feels right, it is right type stuff.
I honestly like Pentecostals,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
Sorry Y’all, disappeared for a bit.
Ty for understanding and for your kindness <3
I’m still here to kindly discuss things if anyone would like, just not for debate 😊
♥
We believe baptism is not necessary for salvation and life in heaven, though obviously you should be baptized if at all possible. Some i…
- Load More
