@whalekeeper
Active 5 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae @loopylin ok i’m back
Sniper
Gabriel walked around like he knew the place.
Sorta reminded me of, well, me during the war, when I was wanderin’ the old halls of my dad’s lab back on Staten, my earliest memories reactivated.
“Is this where you lived with that old man? Your master?” Lucy asked.
“This is where he found me.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae remind me to write an rp later today (I have something I have to do but I also wanna do this)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Ellis
“Yes.” Ellis paused, thinking of how to explain. He had never had to before. He lightly touched his forehead where the blue diamond-shaped mark was. “I have a sort of extra eye. When it opens, I can see important moments in time. Many of my ancestors had the same ability, and they were able to use it to defend our kingd…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Thx @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
“This is where he found me.” Gabriel stood, walking to the window and throwing back the curtain. Outside was a sea of delicate white flowers with pink centers, the origin of that sweet scent. “I had been bitten by a hydra, he stumbled across me looking for the person who was killing the monsters in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
I feel like changing my rp, but I can’t edit it, so please accept this alternative instead.
Gabriel Mai
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing, especially not here. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door.
“You two stay here,” He comma…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door. He’d rather he himself scouted it out first.
“You two stay here,” He commanded the girls, pulling up his mask and drawing his blades. He approached…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Thanks. XD He’s just a scared little hedgehog with all the prickles out.
Sounds good to me!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I forgot I’m on vacation for 2 weeks starting Monday. 😅 So I probably won’t make it to this but if there’s another one planned please tag me!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
no worries. (but i do want to see the fails too at the end, if you have them. I may really like them.)
I like realistic humans mostly, and older like teens etc. (I wouldn’t mind someone with wings or something simple like that. lol) anyhow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I’d be interested in a call!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
do you have someone for me to draw for our character swap?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
LOLLLL “Lacks self-preservation skills” I wonder where it got that from…
“Though he is constantly stressed by trying to manage the reckless actions of the younger characters” is oddly accurate for Gabriel.
Poor Mel…
Also I’d be interested in a call! I’d just have to ask my parents first.
Google’s AI…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Whoa. AI is both creepy and hilarious. I am glad to know that KP is still a smidgen confusing to a foreign spy.
I’m interested in a writing call!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh my good gracious!
That is wild. I am tempted to try a few questions of my own…. lol. What did y’all use? Chatgpt?
There is a way to hide it, but you have to do it from the website settings, and we don’t have access to the back of KP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
why did it call Sniper “the crocodile man”
it should know what tf2 is lollllll
ok now I need to do this
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I have to wonder if there’s any way to make the forum inaccessible to AI searches
I doubt it
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper ok ew that’s scary
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
As Remington scurried away to get water, Ellis chatted to Callum as he led him outside. While not as loud as Remington, Ellis did very much enjoy talking.
“No need to be embarrassed. I do the same thing from time to time. Sort of. When I get visions I tend to fall over. I don’t go faint, I just can’t see or feel my s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Sure that sounds great! I will probably have the same goal as before. And don’t worry about the long break. I think we both needed it, or at least I did. What’s your word count goal?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I vote we do 17 sometime soon because that sounds like it could give Mel a rest, but anything is good with me. Or we could combine them.
MelMel sniffled a bit, staring at the ground in embarrassment. She shuffled her feet and then looked up at Lucy again, about to say something else, when she suddenly stopped. She…[Read more]
- Load More
