@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
What is the Ghibli AI trend?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I found the AI Ghibli meme recreations funny. To my (very limited) knowledge, people are just recreating memes and scenes in that style, and aren’t trying to pass it off as art or anything. Parody is protected by law. If someone actually were trying to make their own movies in that style with AI, that’d be different.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh, okay!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooh I like this question!
The first chapter book series I can remember reading is Little House on the Prairie. I was in like first grade and I loved those books! I had a bonnet and made forts that I pretended were the covered wagon.
The Boxcar Children were also some of my favorites. I read nearly all of them, but I quit when I…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 9th out now!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 8 out now!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
Wow, that looks gorgeous! As @ whalekeeper said, drawing roses at angles is hard, and even though the angle is a little off, I think it looks awesome, well done!
Well thank you! 💛💛😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting to get 25 notifs, all but two from this forum, when I logged on this morning. I’m glad everyone’s having fun 🙂
Of course you can use references!!!! I know you already posted your art, but I wanted to let you know this for the future. I’ve heard online many times people saying that “true” artists don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh that looks cool! The mid green for shadows looks so perfect, it’s like the background color reflecting into the shadow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s mine! Also thank you @rae for making this, it actually pushed me and I feel like I did something new : )
I made the pose myself (With the help of some anatomy references, struggled a bit with it lol). Anyways here’s Gojo Satoru from JJK.

-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wowsers. That’s a lot! Sounds fascinating, though.
I’ll try to find that article… I think it was in Jstor…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow! That’s cool, I like it! The olive green really brings out the red
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Everywhere I’ve seen this challenge, black and white don’t count as part of your three colors. I assume the reason is that black, white and grey are neutral colors and this challenge is meant to help understand color theory and how colors interact with each other.
hmmmmm…now what should I draw…..?
A cat…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapter on the doc. 😉
Also, TCoH reached 50k on Saturday!! 🥳
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
As of right now, I have re-done parts of The Woods of Rosen which are now integral to where the story is headed (this is because I realized they would work better for the story and characters). So, I’m thinking instead of posting the chapters of the b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @grcr
One vote D
Two votes A
And three votes B
We are doing the three marker challenge!!!!!!!
If this timeline works out, I’ll post new challenges to vote on Saturdays and we will have our next challenge to work on by Monday night/Tuesday. If you haven’t done a drawing by…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapters 5 and 6 are out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle
Okay, I think you all have me convinced now. I will rethink Tyn’s behaviour in the opening later and will try to treat her fairer appearances later in the series.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! <33
- Load More
