@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @esther-c
Eye colors…..
Mine are brown. Dark brown. But I think for a little while after I was born they were this weird hazel greenish color. Sometimes I wish they stayed that way, but I don’t mind having brown eyes. But when I make OC’s based off myself, I usually give them green eyes.
My characters have varying…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper cool. I only have one brother and a dog, but I know a couple which has five young kids and four adult kids.
oh and fidget toys are very good for him. I have a bin of fidgets. I make fidgets out of Legos. I fidget with that loose piece of leather on the chair if I have to lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ll be praying. I know how it feels to have sensory issues.
Oh, and you have five siblings?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
That sounds really rough. I’ll pray for you and your brother! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, the show is surprisingly good so far. I’ve enjoyed it. If you want to read the books, there’s some audiobooks for free on YouTube. I think the account is called Books Read Aloud or something.
@whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @light
Who is your favorite character? (Without spoiling anything for Light)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, that’s hard…I’ll be praying for you <3
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper (I almost put @marcel 🤦🏻♀️ ROFL)
I like that about Luna, where it’s subcontext and stuff! Makes sense!!
@jonas, yea that’s good advice! Thx!
@esther-c yea it can be difficult, and if I figure some stuff out as I write I’ll totally try to share 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah I’m going to miss Freedom… glad she’s doing what God’s pulling her towards, though < 3
@whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Oooh, Percy Jackson fans?? I love PJO!! I’ve read the books, watched the show so far, and
unfortunatelywatched the movies. -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, fancy. That is soo cool!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for both you and him. ❤️ Not being able to regulate or mask symptoms at all sounds hard
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper (who wins the Most Epic RP of 2024 Award) @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Chase
Sef was above him, and Marcel was shielding him. Marcel, alive, and looking well. Chase laid his snake head back, his hood becoming nothing. He lay there, still, just trying to breathe (this is not saying he’s hurt that bad, it’s just that in ano…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Now that the danger was seemingly over, Felicity let herself flop back onto the floor, the adrenaline escaping her system with a short laugh.
“Well, that was dramatic. What about this thing?”
Felicity tilted her head to see what Rina was referring to. She frowned.
“It’s still alive? I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Unfornately, yes, Chase is gonna have a harder time writing than he already does. Not to mention it’s uncomfortable to have our finger swell to at least twice normal size.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Rina
Rina dropped her sword back into subspace.
“Well, that was dramatic. What about this thing?”
She turned towards the mask child and opened her portal wider, releasing its wrist.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper that was epic. XD I was listening to Revolution by The Score while reading that and it fit really well
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c ❤❤❤
Yes yes yes!!!!!! *Internal scream*
Percy Jackson is like my absolute favorite thing right noww. Have y’all seen the show?? oh my gosh it’s so good😍😍😭❤
Sooo I’m a newer fan, I’ve heard of the books before and I’ve wanted to read them for a while but I haven’t been able to get them and read them yet…buuut…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity ducked as the monster’s huge arm swung over her head and reached for Chase. She heard a snap, and something rolled at her feet. It was one of Chase’s spines, about two feet long, and with a deadly sharp tip. Felicity immediately snatched it off the ground and stabbed upwards into the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae
Yeah, I think blue is really popular. Or unique colors like hazel or green. I actually haven’t seen brown used a lot.But, one of my charities has central heterochromia. So his iris is mostly brown but there’s a ring of blue around his pupil. It’s really cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh man, yeah I can see how that would be tough. You’re in my prayers. 🙏🏻 ❤️
- Load More
