@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, Nahim isn’t in this. It’s Nahim Jr., although they would probably get along worse.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Wait, people are eliminated by random generation? XD That’s hilarious. I suppose that makes sense, otherwise some characters would have no chance. So, a generator will randomly select that somebody “killed” someone else, and then you’ll have to write it in a way that makes sense?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Speaking of Chase…
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Chase
Chase paid no attention to the little boy he finally recognized from the dorm last night. He just erased his doodles except two: a wolf and a bird on a branch above him. The red had faded from his eyes, and replacing came some white, some green, and some grey, oddly mixing in…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into
That would be correct XD
You don’t need any clips for Riker, right? I feel like everyone on here knows him well by this point😂 but I thought I’d make sure lol
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Haha, yes, they have to deal with a lot of crazy XD
If she’s tired and overworked tho…she could quit and be replaced by a Math teacher that is worse. Or we could just keep her and give her some kind of a random name lol 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And I can’t tag more than one person it seems? @whalekeeper
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Lesli looks up as the door to the changing room clicks open.
“How about this?” Layson steps out wearing a medium grey waistcoat with a white button up shirt.
Lesli raises an eyebrow. “I think it’s great!”
Tauren smiles. “You should get it.”
Maylee nods in agreement.
“I… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@everybody but @whalekeeper especially
finally ready to put in my charries!
Character #1: Crosshair (as a dragon)
Gender: Male
Age: He would be considered somewhere between twenty and thirty in human years
Personality: Icy demeanor and voice. Has little remorse for killing, and a heavy disdain for rivals, such as the other charrie I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
I miss the ol’ Nahim and Zahlin trying to kill each other moments! I should make a compile “best of Nahim vs. Zahlin-Character Party RP”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Once upon a time there was a child born on Maz 15th, 10000 GA who was given the name Nahim Alfred, son of Anoran and Narony, children of the Nayhelm. This child grew up through a mix of tears and sunshine, before finally being drowned in the loss of both home and family. Nahim grew to be well-known as the one who killed King Vorgan,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I feel like this teacher is gonna be here for a while….so @whalekeeper, Rae, @loopylin anyone got any name ideas for this “draconian teacher” that is the Math teacher? 😂
I find this funny, because when I wrote her I just pictured her as a tired, overworked woman with a bunch of misbehaving students 🤣
I can’t help but feel so…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes. Extremely.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Here are some snippets of Zahlin I pulled from an RP:
1:
“SOMEONE HELP US THESE GUYS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO MURDER EACH OTHER!” The Sword screamed.
Zahlin froze.
You’re welcome. Sword said proudly.
2:
Zahlin took advantage of Nahim’s distraction to crack him on the temple with the pommel of his Sword. He was genuinely conside…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley I…uhm…have the full scene now 😭 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @rae @anyone-else-idk-lol
I have a scene…
Only one warning: SADNESS. extreme sadness.
Every step sent a pulse of pain through Leon’s head. He gritted his teeth and pressed forward, his re…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, here’s all of Zahlin’s info:
He’s somewhere in the vicinity of 6’6”-6’8”. Middle-aged. His hair is black and shoulder-length with grey streaks, and his eyes are… dark-ish? Idk. Doesn’t really matter that much. He usually has a death-glare. He doesn’t have any armor or weapons except his sword (which can talk but it ((almost alw…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…I think I get it…
I still want to say no.
- You have never seen the real Jr
- While I don’t doubt you would try to write him okay, I personally get very upset even on rp’s when someone messes up my charries for no reason. Jonas has gotten like three rants about this…all of which I apologize for.
But…I’ve been sitting…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*dies of laughter*
I love that 🤣
@freed_and_redeemed @whaley @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
So I just wrote this scene (and a half) and it’s not super great, but I thought it was cute and special and wanted to share it. It’s not perfect and I’m not sure if I’ll be satisfi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok… I’m doing it… I’m adding Adrian in 😬 I wouldn’t be surprised if Ev killed him or vice versa. XD
Alright, here we go
He’s 17/18 years old. He has bleach/platinum blonde hair, shorter on sides, a little longer (and wavy-er) on top; silver-blue eyes; light skin; soft but defined jawline; perfect smile; 6’ 2’’. (Don’t mind the w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
At this point, i actually have little interest in add ing any character, mainly cuz i still am very unsure and unclear about what exactly is going on.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @koshka @anyone-else-lol-XD
I have kinda redone Riker’s playlist…y’all feel free to jam out to any and all of these songs
Riker
Love Will Take You Places by Danny Gokey
Wanted by Danny Gokey
He Believes In You by Danny Gokey
Soul Worth Saving by Apollo…[Read more]
- Load More
