@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 31 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH 🤩🤩 Girl that was so good!! It was perfect, you wrote Dylan better than I do😂
And yes I agree with Loopy!! It’s meant to be fun, not perfect, and it’s so nice of you to take the time to write this! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ahh ok.
I thought of an ending if you haven’t written that yet, that most of the characters get out okay because I’m seeing wayyy to many good characters here that will vanish into nothing if they lose, which they will.
You don’t have to use this if you don’t want to, but the idea I had was that there’s a rule that states th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! And if you don’t end up using him for anything, that’s a-ok.
Jonathan Ledger
Jonathan is a traveling mailman from the outside world of ATOH. He carries mail for anyone, no matter which bunker or location on the outside. Jonathan is caring, and hates to see others hurting. He has roughly 8 kids in adoptive family, and many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s totally fine!
Oh, yeah you can use Jonathan if there is a worthy time! He’s not really a fighter (retired fighter perhaps) but he’s extremely dedicated to his job. He’ll go through anything to deliver valuable mail lol. Do you need any details about him? (If you do want to include him just ask me for whatever you need)
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper are you planning on RPing? If not that’s fine I’d just like to know
Johnny
“Dos,” El Burro said, but he trailed off. He twisted back to look at Johnny. “Why are we here?”
“The dragon girl wanted us to keep this girl here,” Johnny said.
El Burro grunted. “And what loyalty must we have to her? This affair bores me.”
“I want…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr
Sorry, school has started and I was whisked away by it. Anyway, I will be introducing three characters.
Percival
Age: 19
Species: human, and from the fictional country of Terre, which is inspired by Germany and France.
Appearance: tall, muscular though more athletic than…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
Tags were weird. ⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
Ayla
Some one had heard me, and he had a gun. Guns weren’t supposed to exist in fantasy novels! I pointed my sword at him, hoping I didn’t look terrified. My adventure had barely begun, and I hadn’t met a single old wizard. I couldn’t die yet! “Get thee hence, thou beet…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
that’s actually fine with me. I trust you with Crosshair, and Mundy’s homeworld is notorious for its completely wacky lore so I honestly think you c…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I am assuming we all see God in our works and in our daily lives. When I said we glorify him just by eating and drinking, I meant that as believers, we know where the food comes from. So we value it differently than some people would, but we don’t need to THINK about where it comes from 24/7, we just believe it. You don’t have to thi…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m super late to the party here…
Any way I can still participate lol? Or are you guys like already set and started?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I feel like you write my characters better than I do XD I love it. I honestly forgot that Joe gets really uncomfortable in his human form until now.
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their a…
-
freedom replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I really love all of your points💖😂
(and just so you know, your fun little comedic WIP is amazing and still has wonderful characters and amazing lessons and values within it even though it’s ‘just for fun’ 😉🥰)
-
freedom replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow I definitely agree with @whalekeeper on this one
and you can also just talk to God about it. He knows, He gets it, He understands more than you may think He does and cares more than any of us could ever imagine.
He cares about what you care about, and I agree with Whaley that you really don’t have to stress😊 Unless it’s clearly…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed same lol
@whalekeeper speaking of which, when do you think you’ll have the next part done?
and who’s gonna draw first blood haha -
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper AHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHH
and they were both on point🤌🏻 especially Fin😂 he was undeniably in character
It’s also funny bc I was going to log on and ask if you were still working on this yesterday but decided against it XXXXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAAAN
anyway
here’s my fan art

Mundy’s a little too short (he should be only an inch or two shorter than Cross) and I feel like I made one of Crosshair’s hands too small, but I LOVE how they turned out with the Hunger Games style uniforms. They look really cool. Also, I doubt they’d let Mundy keep his hat…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I was reading your post, and I’m sorry to say, that while I do agree with some of what you said, there are other things I disagree with.
We’re already his children and we glorify him just by eating, drinking, and existing.
In a way this is true, God uses everything to His glory, even when we sin. And yes, we should definitely avoid s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I will try this out, thank you!
Those are good questions, I will think about these things, thanks.
Aww, thank you! I really appreciate that, and thanks for the encouragement.
Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate it!
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
One of my WIPs is about a duck who wants to see the world, or at least part of it. Each chapter is a single adventure. Chapter One, in which Linda raids Walmart, can be found here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/contemporary-duck-wip-the-chronicles-of-linda-rose/
Anyway, I’m stuck on ideas. Does anyone have any mini adventure ideas for a…[Read more]
- Load More
