@whalekeeper
Active 22 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Oh, wow. You guys like asking a LOT of questions. Which is good, but be prepared, I am an active debater, HEEHEEHEE!
@GRCR Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
The English language is of somewhat appealing to me, may be because I speak it most often. Either that or Sarcasm.
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Tagging ppl!
@ellette-giselle @jonas @whalekeeper @theshadow @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @grcr @keilah-h
Sorry if I’m annoying you guys.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love this!
We need to let Koshka react tho. Ugh! Hurry koshka! We need you!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 was starting to feel exasperated. Inferior children are idiots! He carefully buried the anger. He would let it simmer until he had the chance to take it out on Leo and the missing soldier. Instead, he smiled at the boy, who was now flopped over with his face in the cloud.
“He even knows when I not bru…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid was glad that Hugo had awoken. It was a good sign.
“What are each of your skills?”
“Tenz can heal almost anything, from scrapes to broken bones. He can restart a heart, but he can’t replace it, and he can’t always fix brain damage. He also can’t replace lost blood. He can fly using his abilities, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD I honestly forgot they existed in this rp
Felicity
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Felicity and Lois lay on their backs on the roof, watching the clouds turn pin…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(AHHHHH…I accidentally refreshed before I sent it in.)
This is so awesome y’all. XD
Quincy
He was riding a cloud! A giggle escaped as he flopped onto his back. In another moment he had yanked off his shoes and was waving bare toes in the air.
“I like your cloud.”
The grown up kid was babbling about being…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We can’t go too far without Koshka. if she doesn’t like this then we can just ignore these RPs. After all, Quincy is hers
The Agents
225 jumped slightly as the cloud appeared out of nowhere. After a moment he nodded to 229, who took the lead. 225 knew his companion would know the layout of the school after studying the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 nodded and smiled. “Of course, come with us. It might help Quincy trust me, though I’m surprised he hasn’t seen me hanging out with Leo. We spend a good deal of time together.” He ruffled Quincy’s hair. “Your brother is a smart guy.”
Inwardly 225 was seething. This kid is pushing his nose in far too d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo looked tense. Rory set down his glass on the floor and slowly stood up. His calm was returning, and with it his wits and training. “Leo, tell me what’s going on.”
The Agents
225 carefully restrained his anger. He wanted to tear this… this inferior to pieces. He smiled up at the young man. “Leo asked me…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo could probably use help, especially since I’m not sure yet what he’s going to do…XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Reid
“Yes, a kitchen would be wise. Especially since Tenz and Hugo will be ravenous when they wake up. Our powers require plenty of rest and food. Without enough, we can fall into a coma-like sleep for sometimes days. Now, who shall be leader to our little party?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“Why go at all when you don’t have someone you like to go with? Even if the girl is only going for the sake of going, Alpha cared enough to oblige! That’s huge! I wonder what she looks like. oh, sorry, you’re reading.” Nar went quiet, dropping into a chair near Hugo. She crossed her hands on the table as a shiver of giddy glee…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rowen
“I have never heard of such a place, but that isn’t surprising. ‘Space’ refers to the area in which the stars and moons, and suns, and planets are hung, if you can see such things from where you live. I’m assuming you don’t live on planet where the atmosphere is cloudy from gasses. I guess you could say I was born among…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so so so so sorry it’s been way too long. School has been tough recently, I will try to write an RP by tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
@whalekeeper found another soundtrack!!
when the battle begins and twenty-four characters are spread throughout the landscape to find and kill each other, this is what echoes in their minds:
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha
“Um…how does this culture define kindness?”
“Wait, Alpha, do you have a crush?!” Nar was almost shaking with anticipation to his answer.
Alpha looked confused. “Crush? No! I’m not crushed, what makes you ask?”
“No, silly! A crush is…I was asking if you have a girl you like!”
Alpha’s expression changed to an unreadable…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
She sighed. “I guess. What is the matter with my family! Alpha is…well, Alpha. Nathan is so nerdy you can’t hold a decent conversation with him. Marco is just an idiot and Nar is so cute that you can never say no!”
“You got that right. Those blue eyes, chubby cheeks and little button nose are adorable.”
Nar swung around in…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore You live in the south right? Are you okay? I’ve heard the hurricane damage down there is terrible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator what’s up with the yogurt?? lol
@whalekeeper pfffffft that’s too funny.
@koshka reptiles????? lol
also my dog is obsessed with Cheetos. He’s allergic to them and can’t have them, but that doesn’t stop him from looking at us with the saddest face when we’re eating them.
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I’ve never heard of otterpops before…[Read more]
- Load More

Yes, my whole family is ok! Most everyone I know lost power and still doesn’t have it (they’re saying it won’t be until at least Saturday, but it could be earlier) but we just went out of town. No one I know was hurt or anything but plenty of people had trees fall and I know a couple who have car or house damage. Thank you for asking! I hope every…[Read more]
I’m glad you’re okay! I’m praying for the area. I hope your power comes back soon.💙
Thank you! We are actually in Indiana right now because my family is looking to move here. You live somewhere in Indiana, right? How do you like it? We are thinking about moving outside of Indianapolis.
We live in the outskirts of Indianapolis. It’s pretty nice, and there are a lot of trees, but it’s flat and we don’t get nearly enough snow for my liking. Probably more than in the South though. The Indy public library is great, but I think you have to pay for membership if you aren’t in Indianapolis. If you have younger siblings, the Indianapolis…[Read more]
Oh, cool! Yeah, we have usually no snow at all where we are now. Awesome! We might end up paying for membership depending on the price, I’m sure they have a great online system too haha. Thanks!
Doing fine here! I do not live in the mountains (I’m close but not actually there), and that’s where most of the damage landed. Had a bucket load of rain this week and my vacation is cancelled. But thank goodness none of my friends got stuck. Thanks for the concern <3
So glad you’re safe! 💙Sorry about your vacation though. We are going to Georgia in a couple weeks, and while our trip is still happening, it’s going to take an hour longer than planned because some of the roads we were going to take are completely gone. 😬