@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yep, same as @elishavet-pidyon. I’m subscribed here, so I always read whatever everyone says.
So, since apparently, you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, (at least I hope you have), who’s your favorite character?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I LOVE quotes! And all the other quotes on here are glorious. And yours are hilarious. I about spooked my siblings by a sudden outbreak of hilarity – but they’re used to me. 😉
As for my quotes, well… I would have responded earlier except that I couldn’t decide on any. Now I’m just going to put some on that I like, although they…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Hi there! Although this topic has slowed down, I’m still subscribed to it, so I just you could say I’m always lurking around here. 🙂
I’ve been in Texas. 😉
So…. Do you like Wingfeather?
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
True! I’ve heard several people, teachers especially, wishing for more good Middle Grade.
Personally, I’m not sure what age I write. I don’t think it’s YA, but then it feels a bit old for younger audiences. Do I need a particular age group?
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Those are AWSOME! What genre/s do you write? -
Koshka replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Aw, you’re welcome. 😉
*Gasp* Was the Audio by Focus on the Family? We grew up on those! I can still quote some parts of Horse and His Boy.
I’m not sure I would like to meat Constance. I work with too many three year olds already. XD
I once had three, but that has been incinerated by now.
Ick. That counts.
The Knights Tale was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, and I write nonmagical medieval fantasy, besides the random poem and such like.
You like Andrew Peterson and C. S. Lewis? Those are some of my favorite authors, especially the later!
And welcome to the south! You didn’t just move down here in the summer, did you?
And now for…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ahh! This is such an awesome Idea! Ok, here are a few;
His eyelids opened slowly and with much protest.
“Alec, what happened?”
Someone was blathering nearby, startling yet somehow familiar.
“Are you dead?”
Oh, his brother.
Alec and Corin from The Vilders
“Down on your knees villain! Apologize.”
Annia from Storms of Fury
“I’m…
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey, Hannah! Nice to meet you, too! 😀 I also found out about Kingdom Pen from YWW. Are you still on Ydubs? I’m leaving the community in a few days sadly.
Are pancakes your favorite breakfast food?
-
Power replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Weird Writers? 🧐 Are we truly weird, or was that comment a blatant falsehood created so that I may despise it with all my liverworts? If it is true, then why is it not well know? (Or perhaps my knowing just doesn’t know this truth, therefore it is unknown to my knowing.) Alas! Shall there every be an answer to this deep theological…[Read more]
