@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @booksandbeakers @lewilliams @princesachronicle22
@devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j
Hello all. I’m posting another…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian (@foltih-feolin I can’t remember if you said you were interested or not) @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
Ok, ya’ll!! This is the official topic for our author RP.
What it’s about:
We were all magically transported/poofed to the Library of the Kingdo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
Sounds interesting!!
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!ÂXDXD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a charac…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All I can think of when I think of an evil uncle is Uncle Andrew, but I did find one name. Caerwyn or Carwyn- Irish and Welsh origin, means ‘white fortress’. An identical name is Cadewyn, which means ‘white battle’.
You could also maybe mix up the letters of Reu or foil or some other key word to get a name. -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @princessachronicle22
Thanks! I should do more art in this style. It reminds me of a children’s book.
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @whalekeeper @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok…
So I know not all of you have read my WIP but… I really really want to give away a spoiler. I refuse to tell my siblings. I want them to wait for it. XD But I’ll let y’all know…
So… Would you like to know?
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aadesh – an Indian name meaning command
Marlon – an old french name meaning little hawk
Skipp – an old Norse name meaning ship owner
Ronan – mighty
Gadhra – Irish name meaning mastiff (a mastiff is a large strong dog one of my Dads coworkers breeds them and apparently they are good hunting dogs (they’re also…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes interesting question! I usually create the character first in appearance then personality and then I’ll draw them. A lot of the time I’ll add random details months after I finished, like Mayvee’s earing for example.
XD sorry, go ahead and draw her in whatever outfit you imagine
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so here’s some art of definitely not my character lol. I saw a sketchbook tour awhile ago with a lot of portrait art, and it inspired me. This is just some random guy off the internet I drew. Also so that you guys don’t think this came out of…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
XD Sorta? I understand the earring, hairpiece, and jumper. The ‘two halves at her shoulders that connect that form pants’ is hurting my brain. XD I’ll try my best, but accuracy probably won’t happen.@whalekeeper
Ooo, interesting question. For me, most of the time I have a visual of the character first, but usually it’s just…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I actually saw you on cdubs too and was like, ‘wow somebody else has that pfp too!’ I think I just assumed the book series was at least a bit popular 🤣
I’m trying to think about that, usually it comes in two pieces if that makes since. For instance I’ll have a character with a appearance I like, or sometimes just an idea I’ll use…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralized writings
Awww, thanks everyone!!!! C:
Is the skin color something unique to her race? Or just the color palette you felt like using?
It’s signifigant to her race. They are very religous and they beleive they were born of the stars. And their eye’s change…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Okay, sounds good!! I choose Fridays too :).
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Alright.
It looks like 3 has gotten the most votes. But I know that everybody can’t do that. So I like what @elizabeth-hearten said. Some of us could do Fridays and the other half on Monday. That would probably work better.
So I s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22 AHHH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
….
GURL!!!! I did not even realize I was talking to u the whole time on CWW…. (About my character with PTSD that resembles autism)
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Seriously any time. So whichever one wins is great.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @landric
Hmm, number 3 is best for me. I have dance practice on friday’s
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
I vote for #4.Â
Fridays are when I don’t have as much school.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper
So let’s take a poll. (All times are ET)
1. Mondays 4-4:30pm
2. Fridays 4-4:30pm
3. Mondays 3:30-4pm
4. Fridays 3:30-4pm
I vote for #1.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! A physical description would be helpful. And if you’re RPing as yourself, it doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to. 🙂
- Load More
