@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity love ur Charrie! @lightoverdarkness6 love yours too!! So imma make a list of where everyone is so far-
@esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
And ur good @gwyndalf-the-wise 😊
Wardrobe Room
Felicity’s Charrie Renae and Vidar
My Charrie’s Jocelyn, Ara and Luna
Esther’s Charrie Amidala
(I belie…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone I forgot
RP:
Renae was greeted by a girl with silvery hair, who said her name was Luna. Another girl with bright eyes stepped forward. “And I’m Jocelyn, is that your brother? He’s a cutie!”
Renae felt the loneliness in her heart be…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Finally adding Dante!
A description just in case: an alien with one eye, orange/red skin, pointy ears, dark hair, freckles, and sharp teeth. He wears a white button down shirt, brown pants and suspenders, but no shoes. He is also mostly fireproof.
Dante
It only took a few seconds for Dante to decide that he wanted to leave. Immediately. The r…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I love him…absolutely adore him. Also I do believe there are som girls in the room (Keilah’s and a girl named Jessica who belongs to Sara but it’s fine 😊)
ALSO! I feel like he and Nyx are going to either clash or get along or both before this is all over lol
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
It is always fun when you can revitalize one of your old stories.
Also your story seems cool. Are you doing multi (2) pov?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!! I’ll pop in on here occasionally! 🙂 🙂
That sounds really cool!!! What a great twist!! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper You’re welcome!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I LOOOOVE IT AND I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY HAAAAANDS!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I love it when writers take the prophesied trope and bend it….
That sounds really cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I will say that in relation to what @whalekeeper said on getting overwhelmed it has been that in my experience plotting really helps. I personally (and I know you aren’t really that big for plotting) feel that it is really useful to have an idea as to what your book is going to be about. Now if you are slightly confused about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yup!
also we probs won’t sleep 🤣
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I totally agree with you on that. That is definitely one of the things I like in dark fantasy. I also remember reading an interview on one of those sites like IGN with the guy who writes Game Of Thrones about that exact topic. It was a while ago and I think it was specifically related to some thing called the Red Wedding (I only know…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity @whalekeeper
I think you guys may be interested.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD XD I love your Rps!!!!! That was great!!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Part two coming through!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @lewilliams @princesachronicle22 @folith-feolin @power @o…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper *raises hand* I’ve never been published, and haven’t completed a book since circa 2015, and I’ve had an article featured on KO multiple times. You should totally submit one!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂
- Load More
